This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon keypad control of z-wave plug in

I recently installed an insteon 8 button keypad dimmer switch. I am trying to control a table lamp that is plugged into a leviton z wave plug-in dimming lamp module.

I can very easily create on/off events so that the lamp will turn on/off when the A/load or B buttons are pressed on/off. Is there a way to control the dimming of the lamp using the insteon keypad button through the z-wave plug in module?

The reason I am mixing insteon and z-wave is that I had a number of the leviton scene/zone controllers which ultimately do not work as they should so I have invested in some insteon wall controllers so that I can run some events properly. I'd like to avoid having to replace the z-wave wall plug in devices if I can.

you might be able to use the insteon special triggers ramp up 1 or ramp down 1 and ramp stop to initiate similar cmd z-wave cmds. but this is only a guess.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X