This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Double Tap or Insteon Fast Off Command

I'm stuck here..... I have created an event to turn off several lights, by double tapping off a switch.

Note: if i manuall fire the event by clicking on the blue run arrow this works... However no matter which switch I pick as the selected device, double tapping OFF will not run the event it only turns off the device associated with that switch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Double Tap Off.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	1210245

I could use some guidance..

If you have other examples of how you would do this I would also appreciate that.... Thanks

Devoir

this looks correct. Are you seeing a msg in the log indicating a Fast Off was received? if not, enable Detailed logging in the plugin and retest and see what you capture from the switch.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

PLM reset & PLM Reprogram

Mark all of this started when the PLM interface port COM3 didn't see the PowerLinc 2413U. (http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ghlight=devoir) .

After several attempts to restore the devices I used a backup to get the latest Insteon.ini and HomeseeData.Hsd files.

All seemed to okay initially until I started testing several devices. While Insteon could see the proper state of the devices they would not respond to any trigger.

I reviewed your Consolidated Document

Hardware Reset and Reprogram Interface - this will execute a reset of the PLM and then complete reprogram the address database.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PLM reprogram.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1187907

This appears to have corrected many of the device issues.

I just tested the Insteon Fast OFF with the above posted events and it worked.....

I really appreciate your support and directions...

Regards,

Devoir

Comment

Glad you got it working and thanks for reporting back.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X