Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stinggray
    replied
    I'm having the same issue. I have added the 1.0.0.9 Insteon plugin and is showing the powerlink in the config. Then I add a devices but when I go over to Device Manager it does not show the PowerLink or the device I just added. I have everything checked in the filters. How can I get this to work?

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    This should be fixed now, update to ver 1.0.0.5 of the plugin. Note that the previous version was mislabeled in the updater as 3.0.0.4 but was really 1.0.0.4.

Originally posted by chadg View Post
    I added about 6 Insteon devices and none of them show up on the device status screen. I tried moving them to different rooms/floors. They just don't show up.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    On the status page will not display root devices and right now the Insteon devices are set as root devices. We will get this fixed.

Originally posted by chadg View Post
    I added about 6 Insteon devices and none of them show up on the device status screen. I tried moving them to different rooms/floors. They just don't show up.

Leave a comment:

• chadg
    replied
    Hey Mark,
    This is for the HS plugin not yours...I'm trying to see if this one will stay alive more than a day. I'm also talking about the status pages not the management pages. There is no filtering on the status page.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    you need to select show all from each of the filter lists.

Leave a comment:

• chadg
    started a topic Devices don't show up on Device Status

Devices don't show up on Device Status

Working...
X