Remarkable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remarkable

I wasted several hours trying to get my new Keypads (2334-222) to communicate with the free plug-in. I figured all of them couldn't be bad, so I tried Mark Sandler's, which worked immediately.

I wish I had seen some notice that the newer devices don't work with the free plug-in.

Originally posted by shanbaum View Post
    I wasted several hours trying to get my new Keypads (2334-222) to communicate with the free plug-in. I figured all of them couldn't be bad, so I tried Mark Sandler's, which worked immediately.

I wish I had seen some notice that the newer devices don't work with the free plug-in.
    Yea, the old plugin is only good for very early versions of HS2 and since then Mark has taken over the plugin.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, this tread would seem to indicate that HomeSeer has been working on a plugin for Insteon... and have it working for HS3. Just a little confused by your statement...

Mark specifically mentions the 2334-232 & 2487W KeypadLinc s have been tested with this version.
      Billy

Comment

I'm not sure how. The old HomeSeer Insteon plugin is only good for early versions of HS2. Mark has the only Insteon plugin for the newer versions of HS2 and all versions of HS3. It's been this way for over 5 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          I'm not sure how. The old HomeSeer Insteon plugin is only good for early versions of HS2. Mark has the only Insteon plugin for the newer versions of HS2 and all versions of HS3. It's been this way for over 5 years now.
          Rupp, read this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166457
          There is a new Homeseer insteon plugin for HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            Rupp, read this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166457
            There is a new Homeseer insteon plugin for HS3.
            Ok. Yea, this was for users that needed very limited light Insteon support and so it could be included on devices like the Zee in the future. For most users Marks plugin will be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper
              None of our rambling actually helps... however shanbaum I would fill out a bug report for the issue you are having witht the specific units.

Mark specifically mentions the units you are having trouble with have been tested with the plugin and are working. So filling out a bug report may help.
              they ( 2334-232) are compatible with my plugin; i can't speak for this one
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
              X