Voice command disabled by default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice command disabled by default

In the next update could you make voice command disabled by default for devices? I ended up with a bunch of junk to remove from Alexa.

That should be the default for every plugin , or virtual devices....

I have to clean them every week from alexa

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
      That should be the default for every plugin , or virtual devices....

I have to clean them every week from alexa
      That's a lot of plugin installs every week then!

But yeah... this one bit me a time or two with my own plugins... I still forget on the first few beta releases until someone yells at me!

Comment

haha, not plugin install , but devices creation.

ex: forgot to remove the option when I create several devices with bg5 plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
          haha, not plugin install , but devices creation.

ex: forgot to remove the option when I create several devices with bg5 plugin.
          Ahh... well I never know for sure, but hey I'm sure there's someone that just installs plugins over and over again

Comment

haha surely.

Comment

I install plug-ins over and over, at least when I'm debugging one.

Has anyone submitted a feature/bug report to HS asking to change the default for voice command? It's the HS create device call that defaults it to enabled.

In any case, I've added it to the list of things to do for the next release.
              --
              Bob Paauwe
              ISYInsteon Plug-in
              http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Originally posted by bpwwer View Post
                I install plug-ins over and over, at least when I'm debugging one.

Has anyone submitted a feature/bug report to HS asking to change the default for voice command? It's the HS create device call that defaults it to enabled.

In any case, I've added it to the list of things to do for the next release.
                Here's the snippet of code I use and this disables the "Voice Command" during device creation.

Code:
                device.MISC_Clear(_hs, Enums.dvMISC.AUTO_VOICE_COMMAND); //Default no voice control

Comment

Working...
                X