Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send DON to Relay not working

Bob,

Running PI version 3.0.1.14 and HS 3.0.0.531.

Performing a ISYInsteon ISY Device Action to DON a relay doesn't work. Nothing happens. DOF works just fine. And DON/DOF works just fine with dimmers.

Tried it on a few different Relays and Dimmers and it's consistent. Just started using the IS Device Actions so don't know when this started. Any chance you can verify and help out?

Edit: Should have added that using the standard 'Control a Device' action works.

Thanks

Richard

Richard,

Yes, I've been able to verify that it is a bug and I see the same behavior. I believe it was caused by a behavior change in the ISY at some point. The plug-in is sending a DON for the relay device, but it is sending it without including a brightness level. That used to work, but now, the lack of a brightness level is being interpreted as a level of 0, which is the same as DOF.

I did a quick experiment and added the ability to add the level to the DON command for relays and setting the level to non-zero works and turns on the relay. Ideally, I'd like to automatically add the level, but I'm not sure how to do that within the existing code structure for events. However, even if I can't find a cleaner way to do this, at least there is a solution that works.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Bob,

Thanks for the update. Everything good.

Regards

Richard

Comment

Working...
      X