License Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Code

Had a hard drive failure that did not allow me to recover any of my license codes or passwords for the ISY Insteon plugin. How do I go about getting a new code as the 30 day trial has just restarted. I have posted here many times so I think you know I am a legitimate licensed user. Please email me what I need. my name is barry and I own the domain 'the-gordons.net' so my email address should be obvious. I am now running 1.0.4.17 gold. and it is working fine (for the next 30 days at least)

@Barry,

Nice to see you here (virtually); old friend. Here never needed a license cuz I never used the plugin. That said thinking I did purchase at one time every Homeseer Plugin.

Well went from X10 to Insteon PLM to UPB and then some. Now too Z-Wave and Zigbee. In wall light switches though are now all UPB and working well.

Just do the click down above referring to licensing. See attached JPG.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; June 20, 2014, 08:07 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete, Thank you. I hope the old was referring to the length of our relationship/friendship and not my age, although I am getting on in years. (;-) It has been a long time, and I knew who you were as soon as I saw the picture on your post.

I had thought that the page you directed me to was only for Homeseer products, but all my codes were there and it worked fine. I will be entering the ISYinsteon code after I send this reply.

Thanks again

Comment

Thanks Pete for posting that.

Yes, HomeSeer manages the licensing and sales of the plug-in. For that they take a cut of each sale. I think it's a pretty good deal since I'd rather not have to worry about tracking the licenses and associated issues.
        --
        Bob Paauwe
        ISYInsteon Plug-in
        http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
        X