Help with starting up problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with starting up problems

I just installed the plugin. Configure the correct IP adres. If i push the "create device "button and the rebuild group adresses nothing is created.
    How can i trouble shoot to solve this problem.

Current setup:
    latest HS 3 release
    knx setup:
    Theben IP Router
    Theben JM8 T blind/Curtain
    Jung KNX F50
    Theben Meteodata GPS

The KNX setup is working correctly.

Are there any errors listed in the HomeSeer log file?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Did you see my reply to your similar question yesterday? https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=193049

You have to configure the KNX devices with your KNX configuration tool (e.g. ETS). You then have to enter the relevant KNX Group Addresses under the izKNX tab for each of the HS3 devices you have created.

Did you check out the manual? If not, here is a link: http://home.indigozest.net/FTP/HomeS...KNX_manual.pdf
      Nicolai L

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shall i set both debug levels on level 5 ?

Comment

You don't need the "Rebuild Group Addresses" at this stage.

If you are not getting any devices created (at setup or when pressing the Create button) then something is wrong.

Try deleting the plug-in completely and re-installing.

Set Log File Debug Level to 5 and send a dump of what you get in your log file, especially after pressing the Create button.

Just double checking as well: The reason you are not seeing the izKNX devices might just be that you have a filter on your device display? I'm assuming you have double checked this, but just in case ...
              Nicolai L

Comment

The filters where for both floor and room on izKNX. But i then checked "device type' (which i normal not change) and then............ (shame on me.... shame on me ) i saw that not everything was checked...... #StupidMe

I can now continue

thnx and sorry

Comment

Originally posted by renevk View Post
                  The filters where for both floor and room on izKNX. But i then checked "device type' (which i normal not change) and then............ (shame on me.... shame on me ) i saw that not everything was checked...... #StupidMe

I can now continue

thnx and sorry
                  Nicolai L

Comment

GREAT i can control my KNX blinds via HS !!!!! And i also see the status in HS if i just use the KNX buttons. Great job!!!! Now i will explorer the Weatherstation .

Comment

Working...
                    X