No announcement yet.

New Owner/Developer Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really. You can talk to it via http or telnet.

mqtt too, but don’t like the offer on the bord about it.

The only platform wich has completly embebed node red that i know is iobroker.

other platform like openhab made a node red adapter. Home assistant too via websocket

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

In HS? Do we have Node-RED support?
      No native, I issued a FR for that in the past. Currently the available route is Node-RED --> MQTT --> HS, see this thread

---
      John

Comment

Mcsmqtt is cpu hungry, even if you desactivate all the options.

big5 mqtt seems to be dead , no reply from the authors since 6 months.

If you want to make a kiss mqtt plugin that is working on linux, with 2way communication and able to do some fonction and maths etc. I’d buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
          Mcsmqtt If you want to make a kiss mqtt plugin that is working on linux, with 2way communication and able to do some fonction and maths etc. I’d buy it.
          I'm looking now, Matt

Comment

I'm looking now, Matt
            That will be a 5th MQTT PI for HS

I think as developper it is more important to know the roadmap of HS4 and create plug-ins that will add unique functionality/interfacing.

---
            John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

I think as developper it is more important to know the roadmap of HS4 and create plug-ins that will add unique functionality/interfacing.
              I'm looking too. If you have any ideas - I'm all ears (or eyes).

Comment

I'm looking too. If you have any ideas - I'm all ears (or eyes).
                Node-RED with easy set-up.

But I'm aware that I also issued this as FR to the HS team to have this native in HS.

---
                John

Comment

Personally I prefer REST/HTTP when possible - it's easiest for the user and most reliable. Unless it's some battery powered device (i.e. Shelly window/door sensor) - in this case MQTT is a better option, but I don't want my plugin to rely on somebody else plugin.

Comment

roadmap of HS? Nice joke

Comment

roadmap of HS? Nice joke
                      I know, still hoping

Wit the current state of HS4 it wil even be hard for the HS team to include the functions mentioned on the HS website.

But I'm positive. And the positive thing of HS4 is that there is enough room for improvement.

---
                      John

Comment

And the positive thing of HS4 is that there is enough room for improvement.
                        Definitely, room for improvement always was a strong side of HS

Comment

Definitely, room for improvement always was a strong side of HS
                          [EDIT] Hmmm, this sounds negative?

Comment

Has anybody tried any of the gateways or bridges for KNX. such as https://www.npmjs.com/package/knx-mqtt-bridge I have also seen a commercial product that performs this function as well.

Comment

There is a KNX-Z-Wave bridge that I'm looking into, just awaiting a reply from the manufacturer.

Comment

Hi. I could look at this if there's enough interest. NicolaiL are you still here?
                                I'm around, occasionally, just don't do much with HomeSeer anymore as it is all Control4 for me these days. PM if you want to discuss taking over the source.
                                Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
                                X