Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa-api PI

Salut !

I just installed Jeedom again. I see that the plugin is visually better !

I just installed the alexa-api plugin on the Jeedom side. But i do not see any control or value out of it. Maybe Jeedom modified something on their side?
    Or is that just for the Alexa-api plugin?

I was able to send a command to 3 different echo with this hs formatted one line string http get.
    Code:
    &hs.GetURL("192.168.1.xxx","/core/api/jeeApi.php?apikey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&type=cmd&id=%5B53 %2C149%2C101%5D",TRUE,PORT)
    I prefer to send command this way, it is only making one api call. But I would like to install the plugin at my mother place, so..it would be faster for me to get the controls by the plugin.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Hello MattL0,

Different issues here :
    • The first one is on Jeedom Plugin side :
    it seems that there is a regression in "message" command management : they are not handled correctly anymore. I have a beta version of the plugin in work that corrects this point - I will PM you a link if you want to test this version.
    • The second one is on how actions are managed by this plugin (but maybe others work also the same way) :
    It mainly offer "message" actions in its actuator, but compared to what I have seen so far with previous "message" actions, which only pass one parameter called #message#, these actions can require several parameters with specific names : #command#, #when#, #recurring#, … See here for parameters description.
    As of today, a message action was handled in HS3 with a textbox Control. The content of this textbox Control was passed to Jeedom as the value for the parameter called #message#.
    I added to the beta version of the plugin the possibility to override this and specify a list of parameter/value. This is done using an override keyword at the very beginning of the control textbox : #OVRD#.
    • [*=1]Example :
    if you write
    #OVRD#"when":"2017-07-06 00:30:00","text":"Test Reminder"
    in the textbox control associated to the "Reminder" device created in HS3, it will create in Alexa a reminder called "Test reminder" on July 6th 2019 at 00:30 AM.

On the other side writing This is a test or #OVERD#"message":"This is a test" in the textbox control associated to the "Speak" device created in HS3, will lead to the same result : your Alexa will speak "This is a test".

Again, refer to this page to get a description of all possible parameters for each command.

Comment

wow thanks. I can't test this right now. but will do in less than two day .

Comment

#OVRD#"type":"alarm","status":"all" Work great to clear all the alarm! I can confirm it is working!

edit: the addon is nice.

-But I think this needs jeedom hs3 plugin own actions in events . I can't send a submit ( with nothing in it to send the default command). from a event now. And can't override the command from an event neither.

- the possibility to send the same command to multiple device would be great! ex: clear all the alarms of my 3 echos in the livingroom.

thanks,
        Matt

Comment

You are right for the first bullet. I will look into that and code something similar to what I did for 'SetColor'.
          For the second bullet, this feature has to come from the Alexa-Api plugin, you may suggest this evolution to the plugin developper (i.e. propose a "All Echo" Equipment in his plugin)

Comment

Hello MattL0,

I made some changes to the beta :
            I Added an action 'Set Text' to be able specify the text string in an event. I also Added a function 'SetText' to be able to specify the text string from a script. It works just like 'Set Color' action and 'SetColor' function (refer to the plugin documentation).
            I PM you the link - Let me know if it meets your expectations.

Comment

This is totally good with me ! Thanks Shodan. Just tried it . and it works as it is supposed to .
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X