Plugin mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin mode

This is not related to the present beta. I remeber seiing this long time ago.

When the plugin starts, In the hs3 log it says '' Com. Mode is set to Manual polling . ''

But in the Jeedom setting it is set to push + poll.

Don't know if I can just ignore the hs3 log ? honestly I didn't test any device with status since I reinstalled Jeedom.
    Attached Files

Well done MattL0 !
    This is a bug ! Will be corrected in next version.
    Thank you.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Shodan

Comment

Hello MattL0,

I just pushed an update 1.5.0.0 to HS Team.
        It includes the correction for this bug, and all the improvements you tested for TextBox control management (usefull for Jeedom Alexa-API plugin). It also supports Jeedom "Select" command and includes other improvements.
        I should show up in the updater as soon as HS Team validates the update.

Comment

Works great!

what is the ‘’select’’ command?

Comment

The ‘select’ command is a command that can be selected within a set of possible command.
            It is represented in the Jeedom dashboard as a dropdown list. If we take the example of Jeedom Alexa-api plugin, it is the case for the « routine » command.
            In a perfect world it should also be implemented as a dropdown list in HS3, but I’m facing issues with drop down list control coding and management with HS3 sdk. So for the moment, it is associated to a Textbox.
            I tried to explain that in the documentation an added an example. Did you have a look at it ? Let me know if something must be improved.

Comment

Ha ok sorry. . Thanks I ‘ll take a look tonight , but pretty sure i understand from that explanation you just gave me .

Comment

Working...
              X