Feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Just to let others know that this this is resolved in V. 1.5.0.1.

Leave a comment:

• Shodan
    replied
    Hey MattL0,

I just PM you an experimental build to check if it solves your issue when no decimal value is sent.
    Please let me know if it works.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Shodan
    replied
    Interesting... I’ll look into it and let you know.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Shodan , unfortunately the manip in my last post ( post #12) do not persit. After 2-3 days, the cache folder return to what ist was.

But, I have played a litle wi the api by polling it in chrome:

Let's take an exemple of a binary info command :

When the value is 0 you get :

Code:
     [{"id":"11","logicalId":null,"generic_type":null,"eqType":"virtual","name":"maison","order":"0","type":"info","subType":"numeric","eqLogic_id":"2","isHistorized":"1","unite":"","configuration":{"calcul":"","returnStateValue":"","returnStateTime":"","updateCmdId":"","minValue":"","maxValue":"","listValue":"","virtualAction":1},"template":{"dashboard":"core::default","mobile":"core::default"},"display":{"invertBinary":"0"},"value":"","isVisible":"1","alert":[],[B]"state":0}[/B]
    When the value is 1 you get :

Code:
     [{"id":"11","logicalId":null,"generic_type":null,"eqType":"virtual","name":"maison","order":"0","type":"info","subType":"numeric","eqLogic_id":"2","isHistorized":"1","unite":"","configuration":{"calcul":"","returnStateValue":"","returnStateTime":"","updateCmdId":"","minValue":"","maxValue":"","listValue":"","virtualAction":1},"template":{"dashboard":"core::default","mobile":"core::default"},"display":{"invertBinary":"0"},"value":"","isVisible":"1","alert":[],[B]"state":1}[/B]
    When you clear the cache or on jeedom restart you get :
    Code:

[{"id":"11","logicalId":null,"generic_type":null,"eqType":"virtual","name":"maison","order":"0","type":"info","subType":"numeric","eqLogic_id":"2","isHistorized":"1","unite":"","configuration":{"calcul":"","returnStateValue":"","returnStateTime":"","updateCmdId":"","minValue":"","maxValue":"","listValue":"","virtualAction":1},"template":{"dashboard":"core::default","mobile":"core::default"},"display":{"invertBinary":"0"},"value":"","isVisible":"1","alert":[],[B]"state":""}[/B]
    I am using this call :
    8) Full Data...

Voici l’URL = http://#IP_JEEDOM#/jeedom/core/api/jeeApi.php?apikey=#APIKEY#&type=fullData

Renvoie tous les objets, équipements, commandes (et leur valeur si ce sont des infos) en json

So , would it be possibl, when you poll to ignore empty string? "state":""} I Think when a string is empty (i.e '''') 0 is entered into the homeseer device value.

That would resolve this issue completly ( i am trying to bypass this issue with another jeedom ( need one on port 80 for jeedom dsn) and with another jeedom on docker on my main server.(so jeedom is started before homeseer so i do not get the initial valueS from jeedom on startup..) with jeelink installed, and I need to poll mannualy from one jeedom to another jeedom because jeelink only do push )
    This is really complex to setup... when the issue could be , i think, resolved by igoring empty string in the json call.
    thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shodan,

i moved the cache from /tmp to somewhere else /var/www/html/core/config/cache.

The setting for this is in /var/www/html/core/config/default.config.ini

I guess the logic to put the cache in /tmp is to get fewer writes on sd cards..

The data seems to be permanant on reboot now, tried it 10 times.

Leave a comment:

• Shodan
    replied
    MattL0,

Maybe you should contact the UPNP plugin developper and ask him if he can change this behavior ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shodan View Post
    Maybe the global push in jeedom has a different behavior than the push per information.

I think i know why. When i tested this ..''per command'' with json call call ton hs3 api... I was only using the upnp device for testing.
    And when the upnp plugin in jeedom goes off, the value value of the command goes to 0.

So this plugin ( UPNP) is a special case... even with push only it has ''problem''. So i won't use it anymore.

So I guess , both global and simple command push would have the same result.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Shodan
    replied
    I’ll look into it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Your right. I just tested the plugin with pull only and I don’t see this behaviour neither ( that’s a weird one lol)

So the feature request would only be for the polling of the plugin, if there is a way to implement this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maybe. But ‘I am using the plugin for reliability. So , if you have any idea in the future please tell .

Leave a comment:

• Shodan
    replied
    That’s strange ! I’m in push mode and my values are never zeroed, even when jeedom is off or restarting.
    Maybe the global push in jeedom has a different behavior than the push per information.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Shodan, this was happening when i was not using your plugin too. In that time I was using the push to url but per jeedom command ( so was not using the global one) and was using the json http get api from hs3 to send values to virtual devices.

So changing to push won’t resolve the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Shodan
    replied
    Hello MattL0,

What you are asking here is a little bit complicated. It is not only a matter of detecting if Jeedom is running or not, but detecting if all Jeedom plugin have started : most of the device values are updated by plugins, not by Jeedom core itself.
    I am going to look at it but I am not sure there is an easy way to do it.

Now I think this is happening because your plugin has the Poll mode (or Push+Poll mode) activated.
    When Poll mode is on HS3 periodically asks Jeedom to send him the values for all equipment, so if this request is sent just after a Jeedom restart, you may en up with zeroed values.
    If you are only relying in Poll, mode there is no real walkaround right now, except closing your plugin and restarting it manually when you restart Jeedom.
    If you are using the Push+Poll mode, then a walkaround is to increase the polling period, to minimize the risk of a poll when Jeedom is restarted, but it still can happen.
    The last walkaround, is to use only push. With this mode, you won’t be bothered by Jeedom restart (and that’s the mode I’m using on my installation).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X