Hue Motion sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hue Motion sensor

Can not include Hue motion sensor at all to the device list. No possibillity to ad any tick mark under Jowihue/configuration/misc for Motion sensor. Running latest version. Can somone help :-)

Syver,

The plugin should find the motion sensor by itself. Once you have placed it, start een new scan for new light on the configuration page. or wait for maximum 30 minutes or restart the plugin, after that new devices should be created for the motion sensor.

Did you see eny errors in the homeseer log?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Do I have to do an inclution via the hue app first, or maybe press the reset button to get the orange light to blink on the motion detecor itself ?

Comment

Originally posted by syver View Post
        Do I have to do an inclution via the hue app first, or maybe press the reset button to get the orange light to blink on the motion detecor itself ?

No, it will automatically be added as a device. Make sure to check ALL of the devices in the device management section by selecting the check all filter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope, it does not show up at all. It does in Hue app but i dont want it there because you have to set it to rooms by force...

Comment

Syver,

Did you press the button for scanning for new lights on the configuration page? That is the way to add lights (and sensors) when you are avoiding the Hue app.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Yes, but now after 10 times scan and restart suddeny the motion sensor menu under settings/misc showed up, and love and behold everything worked. TNX A MILLION :-)

Comment

Syver,

I realised yesterday that you also need to enable the option for creating motion sensor devices in the configuration page under miscelenious... I did not think about that earlier

But I guess you found that after all?

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                X