• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon,

PM has been send

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks Wim,

I downloaded the new version, but still not working. I deleted the bridge, waited, restarted HS and then scanned for, found and registered the deCONZ bridge.

I get: Philips hue not reachable( 192.168.xxx.xxx) in the HS log.

A couple of versions ago I had deCONZ-GW as the bridge name in the plugin (as configured in the web app for the REST interface) but now I only get 'Philips hue not reachable'.

If there's anything I can do to help diagnose, please let me know.

It might be important to mention that I don't have any devices connected to my bridge yet - the plan was to see if the ConBee and deCONZ combination worked with JowiHue/Homeseer before investing any further.

Thanks,

Jon.

Comment

Update: 3 minutes after the "Registration of bridge was succesfull" log message, the bridge is now showing in the plugin configuration.

This was after removing the bridge from JowiHue, then leaving the network and rejoining using deCONZ. Then scanning and registering the deCONZ again.

Name still shown as Philips Hue rather than deCONZ-GW.

I will try a restart of HomeSeer in a while and see if the configuration persists.

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

I spoke too soon - three minutes later the bridge is showing as unreachable again...

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Jon,

This is weird, as the plugin does not has the name philips hue hard coded anywhere. Is there a Philips Hue bridge active in your network maybe?

Could you do the followinf for me:

1. On the configuration page of the plugin, enable the options "Detailed log" and "log to File"in the trace options tab.
            2. stop the plugin and start it again
            3. Let it run for at least 20 minutes.
            4. Disable the detailed log and log to file options
            5. send the log file "JowiHue.log" from the logs subdirectory to me, so I might see what is happening

Send it to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl , don't post it in this forum?

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi Wim,

No Philips Hue hub in my house. The only zigbee presence is a Heatmiser NeoHub, but that is on a different IP address. The plugin is finding the "Philips Hue" on the same IP address as HomeSeer even with deCONZ shut down.

I can't id any other process that it might be - perhaps you could log what ports you are connecting on, so I can try and figure out what process is masquerading as a Hue hub?

I will do the detailed log and send it to you.

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

I looked in your detailed log and found the culprit - HA-Bridge which I used in conjunction with Alexa skill before Amazon launched it properly in the UK.

I will get rid of that then resume trying to figure out why JowiHue doesn't want to find the deCONZ bridge...

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Jon,

Before you do this, I have found the issue with your deCONZ bridge. Will be sinding you a replay by mail ok?

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Ok, I found an issue with deCONZ using non standard ports. This is now resolved in the new beta I have submitted today to HST. This will be version 2.0.0.24.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

New beta 2.0.0.24

The new beta is now available in the updater. For details on this beta, check the first post in this thread.

With many thanks for the patience of Morten on this one

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

deCONZ-GW not reachable

I cannot get the beta plugin to maintain a connection to my ConBee. I scan, register and connect and then immediately receive the following: deCONZ-GW not reachable

My systems is as follows:
                        Windows 7
                        Single IP (was using multiple IP's on a single NIC, but removed all but one IP)
                        Plugin version 2.0.0.24
                        ConBee software version 2.04.74 and updated firmware on ConBee to same version

See below for output from the plugin.

Any ideas?

Frank

Plugin output:
                        DeCONZWebsocket.socketError HTTP/1.0 200 OK

Also, in HS, when I view the details of the deCONZ-GW device, I see the following on the JowiHUE tab:
                        Public member 'port' on type 'BridgeConfig' not found
                        Last edited by qwiksilver96; October 13, 2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Frank,

If you control lights on this gateway through the HS devices, does it wokr? I expect it will. In that case it will be solved with the new releadse. As for the property page throwing the error, that is an error that will be solved, it is not causing real issues for the plugins functionality.

I do not know why the DeCONZWebsocket.socketError HTTP/1.0 200 OK is shown in the log, as this means things are working fine.
                          Could you do a trace for me for this error?

1. go to the configuration page and enable both trace to file and detailed log on the trace options tab
                          2. stop the plugin and restart it. Let the plugin run for at least 20 minutes or until you see this error in the plugin
                          3. Disable the trace options both trace to file and detailed log on the configuration page
                          4. You will find a JowiHue.log in the logs directory under the HS3 installation directory.

send this file to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl.

Thanks,

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Trace file sent.

Best,
                            Frank

Comment

Hi Wim,

The lights in HS do not work when I control them. There are many lights that show as unreachable. Even the ones which appear to be normal do not switch state when controlled though they do appear to change state in the software.

I saw that the ConBee software on the developer's site is now at 2.04.78 so I upgraded to that version in an attempt to clear this up. Will that be a problem?

Best,
                              Frank

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                              Frank,

If you control lights on this gateway through the HS devices, does it wokr? I expect it will. In that case it will be solved with the new releadse. As for the property page throwing the error, that is an error that will be solved, it is not causing real issues for the plugins functionality.

I do not know why the DeCONZWebsocket.socketError HTTP/1.0 200 OK is shown in the log, as this means things are working fine.
                              Could you do a trace for me for this error?

1. go to the configuration page and enable both trace to file and detailed log on the trace options tab
                              2. stop the plugin and restart it. Let the plugin run for at least 20 minutes or until you see this error in the plugin
                              3. Disable the trace options both trace to file and detailed log on the configuration page
                              4. You will find a JowiHue.log in the logs directory under the HS3 installation directory.

send this file to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl.

Thanks,

Wim

Comment

I run 2.04.78 and at the moment I have no problems. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X