Beta JowiHue: adding support for RaspBee and ConBee gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    Are you having the raspbee on a different subnet or VLAN then the plugin maybe? This will not work for the discovery.
    Or is UPNP disabled on the router and/or the Linux machine you are using?

The ini file is only cleared when the plugin finds the address mentioned. Do you see any error in the HS3 log maybe?

Wim
    The Pi3 with the RaspBee installed is on the same network and subnet as HomeSeer. UPNP is enabled on the router (not sure how to check if it's enabled on the RaspBee Pi3 though... but there's no firewall on the Pi3, I have verified this).

I've enabled the debug logging in JowiHue and don't get any additional messages. I double-checked that JowiHue is working properly by plugging in my old Hue Bridge, and it was discovered by the plugin straightaway. So the problem must be down to the Pi3 with RaspBee installed I guess.

Any additional suggestions would be appreciated but I think I need to turn my attention to the RaspBee...

Thanks!

Comment

marthoc,

Are you running HS3 on Linux or Windows? If you could open this link:

https://dresden-light.appspot.com/discover

on the HS3 machine, you can determine if the HS3 machine can see the raspberry with deCONZ.

Also, which version of deCONZ are you running? Forgot to ask, but the plugin is expecting the beta version of deCONZ, 2.04.90 or higher, I am running 2.0.5.0 now and it works perfect.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        marthoc,

Are you running HS3 on Linux or Windows? If you could open this link:

https://dresden-light.appspot.com/discover

on the HS3 machine, you can determine if the HS3 machine can see the raspberry with deCONZ.

Also, which version of deCONZ are you running? Forgot to ask, but the plugin is expecting the beta version of deCONZ, 2.04.90 or higher, I am running 2.0.5.0 now and it works perfect.

Wim
        Hi Wim,

I must apologize. While testing, I tried everything except restarting deCONZ. Immediately after restarting the deCONZ daemon on the Pi3, the RaspBee was discoverable and I was able to associate it with the plugin! Sometimes I guess all that is needed is a restart

Thanks!

Comment

martoc,

I know the feeling.... happend more then enough in my IT period.. LOL
          The proof of the pudding is in booting the system.... told myself that often!

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I am running 2.0.5.0 now
            I only see 2.0.4.99 available. You must be somebody special.

Comment

Raspberry Pi:
              https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/rp....05.00-qt5.deb

Im running 2.05.00 on an RPi1 Model B with RaspBee installed and it’s working very well with JowiHue.

2.04.99 appears to be the latest beta release for Ubuntu/Windows.
              Last edited by marthoc; January 25, 2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Any information about Xiaomi Aqara Curtain motor, which supports Zigbee? I would love to integrate that one in HS.

Waiting for some sensors and switches from China and the Conbee USB in order to start testing.

Looks promising, if it works as for most of you - it will be a very good alternative of some of the more expensive Z-wave devices like switches and temp sensors.

Regards, Borislav

Comment

Poplo,

The curtain motor is not yet supported by deCONZ. I saw mention of this in the github, but as far I know not yet. As soon deCONZ will support it, I will try to add support it in the plugin, personal interest here as well

There are still more devices coming in, not only the Xiaomi devices, so it is a work in progress

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

Thanks for the fast answer. I'm in the process of building my home, so will leave power around the windows - that's for sure. Looks like it's working well with Smart Things, so probably will be supported in deCONZ soon.
                    New ZigBee devices you mean? Where can I find more info on this?

I'm genuinely interested in putting only wireless switches for all my lighting, controlling either Z-wave dimmers via HS or ZigBee bulbs. I'm considering this as the wired switches by Schneider Electric for example are almost the same price or even more expensive, than the Xiaomi wireless double switch.

Thanks for the great plugin and keep up the good work.

Regards, Borislav

Comment

Borislav,

You could browse around on the devepors site of the deCONZ. In the issues and requests you'll find several devices that are either in development or already available. The link to the site: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...z-rest-plugin/

Thanks,

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Hi.

Where can I find the new versions of the Jowi Hue plugin?

I can only find 2.0.1.9 in HomeSeer

Br
                        Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                          Hi.

Where can I find the new versions of the Jowi Hue plugin?

I can only find 2.0.1.9 in HomeSeer

Br
                          Kim
                          2.0.1.9 is the latest version as of right now.

Comment

Is the Xiaomi Water/Flood sensor supported in jowihue.
                            DeConz is supporting it in the next version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X