Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LTW011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LTW011

Warning: Unknown lighttype found:LTW011 Please report this type to plugin owner?

I bought two new hue bulbs from Best Buy SKU 4374300 a few days ago. They are not showing in the plugin and the log shows the message above.

The box shows
    hue
    White
    Single bulb
    840 lumens
    9W
    E26

thanks!

Chris,

Thanks, I will add the lighttype to the beta. If you are using the beta it should already never bother you again.

You say you do not see the new devices in the deviceutility page? If you push the button "show all" in the right top of the page the devices should show. If devices are added with a not yet existing location the page does not really show them immidiately even if you have all locations selected.

Thanks,
    Wim
    Last edited by w.vuyk; September 28th, 2017, 05:19 AM.
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Just a quick note from me as well, when I upgraded to the latest version of the plugin, I lost CT control for all my devices that were marked as LTW011. They're the BR30 White Ambiance bulbs (no color, but yes for CT), and the previous version that I had installed had color temp control. I had some events for waking up gradually that included color temperature that were broken by the upgrade.

Any chance of getting CT control back for these bulbs?

Comment

Sorry,

I must have missed the ambiance part for this bulb.
        Here is an updated xml file that will re-enable the ct for this bulb. Place this file in the \config directory of the HS3 installation directory. The plugin will find this file in a maximum of 20 minutes en then correct the CT devices.

Sorry for that!

Wim
        Attached Files
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X