No announcement yet.

Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds a bit like the bridge is not found by UPNP, nor by the meethue site? I will check your log, once I have it, on that part. Maybe this is the issue.

Please send me the logs and I will check it tomorrow here.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Na, nothing... sent files.

K.

Comment

I have send you an answer by mail - it seems the bridge is not reachable for the plugin from the homeseer machine.

When the plugin is started for the first time on Windows a popup is show to allow network access on the homeseer machine, did you ever allow this? Otherwise, the firewall might be in the way?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

After much appreciated help from Wim I finally figured it out and it was Bitdefender blocking comms back to the plugin.

Shut that down and viola, everything works as it should and always has with absolutely no issues at all.

Start it back up, blocks it all again.

Hopefully this may help others should they have the same or similar issues.

K.

Comment

Working...
          X