Osram Lightify + Hue + Jowi Hue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

That is most interesting. I am on deconz 39 because they said 40 had problems. I have 2 sengled element plus adj white bulbs and they have a grey stripe.

Are you on 39 or 40?

What are all the types of sengled bulbs do you have, any like mine?
    I'm on version 2.0.05.39 of deConz. I did finally find the Sengled in HomeSeer. However, the "Device Type (String)" was brought in as "TRADFRI bulb E12 W op/ch 400lm." It is definitely not a TRADFRI, but Sengled "Element Classic Bulb, Model: E11-G13WA1." deConz has it as it correctly and adds that it is version 9.

Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Eliott,

Could you check the properties of the new device/JowiHue tab and post the json that is on the bottom of that page? Sounds weird if it reports Ikea for sengled. Do you also have kea in your configuration or nothing at all?
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Eliott,

Could you check the properties of the new device/JowiHue tab and post the json that is on the bottom of that page? Sounds weird if it reports Ikea for sengled. Do you also have kea in your configuration or nothing at all?
        I hope this is what you want. I have 16 bulbs: 6 Osram Lightify; 9 Ikea Tradfri; 1 Sengled.
        **************************** Object info *****************************
        {
        "etag": "9102a48a23285194b01ec29242894b75",
        "hascolor": false,
        "type": "Dimmable light",
        "name": "Sengled (Light 16)",
        "modelid": "E11-G13",
        "swversion": "00000009",
        "uniqueid": "b0:ce:18:14:03:15:69:71-01",
        "manufacturername": "sengled",
        "BridgeSerial": "00212EFFFF027B73",
        "id": "16",
        "ref": 0,
        "RefBri": 0,
        "RefHue": 0,
        "RefSat": 0,
        "RefCT": 0,
        "RecoverUnreachable": false,
        "SuspectAfterDeRegistration": false,
        "state": {
        "on": false,
        "bri": 255,
        "alert": "none",
        "reachable": true
        }
        }
        ************************* End Object info ***************************
        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Elliot,

Thanks. Is it possible that you had removed an Ikea some time before adding the Sengled? Maybe it took over the id in deCONZ and does the plugin some old info on this... will have to check if that could be the cause
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Elliot,

Thanks. Is it possible that you had removed an Ikea some time before adding the Sengled? Maybe it took over the id in deCONZ and does the plugin some old info on this... will have to check if that could be the cause
            Yes, I did remove an Ikea bulb, which was not working (after I dropped it). Elliott

Comment

One extra question.. did you restart the plugin or HS between removing the Ikea bulb and adding the sengled? My feeling says that if you did not do that, the plugin migh fail... not sure but it would be very helpfull if you can confirm this
              -- Wim

Comment

One extra question.. did you restart the plugin or HS between removing the Ikea bulb and adding the sengled? My feeling says that if you did not do that, the plugin migh fail... not sure but it would be very helpfull if you can confirm this
                Wim:
                I don't think that I restarted either.
                Elliott

Comment

I just tried to add a Lightify SMART+ ZigBee RGBW light strip (Sylvania model
                  73661)
                  via Jowihue and it added as a single light without color controls. Any suggestion on how to have it show up properly with color controls? Here is the object info from JowiHue:

**************************** Object info *****************************
                  {
                  "type": "Color dimmable light",
                  "name": "Light 1",
                  "swversion": "00102055",
                  "uniqueid": "f0:d1:b8:00:00:00:75:d2-01",
                  "manufacturername": "LEDVANCE",
                  "state": {
                  "on": false,
                  "bri": 0,
                  "hue": 10922,
                  "sat": 254,
                  "xy": [
                  ],
                  "ct": 370,
                  "alert": "none",
                  "effect": "none",
                  "colormode": "xy",
                  "reachable": true
                  },
                  "etag": "1dcd7777b1c83e67d9b74a0bbeef74fe",
                  "hascolor": true
                  }
                  ************************* End Object info ***************************

Comment

The LEDVANCE range does not really follow the standard ZigBee specs. In this case I do not see the modelid in the object info, so the plugin cannot match it.

I think the plugin might even have thrown an error while trying to add the light? Can you still check your HS3 logs for that (filter it so it will go back to the time you added the bulb)?
                    The plugin should have been able to recognise the color functions based on the type, but it might have thrown an error before that....

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Checking the logs, there was no error when adding. Usually verbose logs were actually kind of skimpy:
                      Apr-18 11:56:43 AM JowiHue Scanning New lights started. If New lights are found the plugin will add them automatically
                      Apr-18 11:56:58 AM JowiHue Devices added for new light Light 1
                      Perhaps I can remove the light and try a re-add. Is there a setting to make the logs more verbose?

Comment

Go to the configuration page and enable the options detailed logging and save to file on the loggings tab.

This will create a file "JowiHue.log" in the logs directory of the Homeseer installation directory. Then stop the plugin and delete the device for the strip.
                        After that start the plugin, it shoud then recreate the device.

Please send the log created to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl? I can then check if errors are logged in the detailed log? do not post the log on this forum.

Thanks,

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Wim,

Sent two emails with log files. Let me know if you don't get them. Thanks in advance for any help.
                          -Alan

Comment

I received them, but was out for a long weekend. Will check them soon

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                            X