Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Groups

Jowi,

I read somewhere with the last update to the Hue Bridge that you can only assign a light to one group and one group only. Was that just for the new Hue APP or is a firmware thing in the bridge itself.

In your Plugin can i make a new group and add lights that are already in a group?

Thanks Tim.

Tim,

Yes, the philips app is limited, the bridge can easily assign lights to multiple groups. Also the plugin is supporting it.

I take the issues you had with hs3 are solved now?

Wim
    Last edited by w.vuyk; November 1, 2017, 01:24 PM.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank you,

Yes I found the problems and fixed them or a workaround.

One was that for some reason my pc was not changing the date. i turned off auto sync date and time and that solved that problem

another problem was the USB to Serial converter would just time out or something i did all i could like making sure that it was not going to sleep but i went and bought another one, the one i had was like 12 years old. and i also ordered a edgeport usb to 4 port serial adaptor off of ebay, the forum said these play very well with homeseer. have not got it yet but the other one i bought seems to be working fine.

Thank you for the help and very nice plugin. i have been waiting for the 50% off sale for a while now and it is finally here so i will be buying the new software today or tomorrow. and of course your plugin.

Comment

Tim,

Great to hear! Am glad things got stable. Be aware you have 30 days tral, might be wise to sit out the trial of the plugin for a bit before buying

Wim
        Last edited by w.vuyk; November 1, 2017, 05:55 PM.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X