Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me again

Hey Jowi,

I dont know whats going on now but ever since i upgraded to the latest version of the plugin i keep getting this error. It happends when i try to manually turn a device off or on. Also now that i have registered HS3 i get this error. 2 problems listed below 2 different logs.

Nov-02 8:58:11 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    Nov-02 8:53:11 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    Nov-02 8:48:11 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    Nov-02 8:43:11 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    Nov-02 8:38:11 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    Nov-02 8:33:21 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    Nov-02 8:28:11 AM JowiHue Error: (Bridgescan):Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
    ____________________________________________________________ __

JowiHue Plugin succesfully started
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 3 Animations available for use in this plugin
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue Device of reporting bridge and light firmware updates is enabled
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 15 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 1 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 1 Presence sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 6 lights connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
    Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 11 Groups available on bridge 'Philips hue'
    Nov-02 6:52:41 AM JowiHue * Connected to bridge Philips hue at 10.0.0.174
    Nov-02 6:52:40 AM JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
    Nov-02 6:52:40 AM JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.1.1 on Windows
    Nov-02 6:51:53 AM JowiHue Error: (SetDeviceByUserRequest):An unrecoverable issue with the internal datatables has occurred! The plugin will shutdown

Tim,

Check this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=191727
    I think there is a change on the meethue site of Philips here...
    Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

More

Ok ill check that link, but what about that other problem.

It shutsdown the plugin it does restart but i can turn the light on or off from the HS web page.

Here what i get when i try to turn a device on or off manually

Plugin succesfully started
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 3 Animations available for use in this plugin
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue Device of reporting bridge and light firmware updates is enabled
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 15 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 1 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 1 Presence sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 6 lights connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
      Nov-02 6:52:42 AM JowiHue 11 Groups available on bridge 'Philips hue'
      Nov-02 6:52:41 AM JowiHue * Connected to bridge Philips hue at 10.0.0.174
      Nov-02 6:52:40 AM JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
      Nov-02 6:52:40 AM JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.1.1 on Windows
      Nov-02 6:51:53 AM JowiHue Error: (SetDeviceByUserRequest):An unrecoverable issue with the internal datatables has occurred! The plugin will shutdown

Comment

How often do you get that message? It can occur sometimes. It triggers when the internal memory for the plugin is compromised for some reason - memory full, other programs, bad memory lost of that.
        The plugin restarts then to be sure it can continue. You should be able to control the lights and all, except during that restart?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

All thee time

This happens every time I try to turn the light on or off via the Homeseer webpage. The device never turns on or off and I can’t control it manually.

Also I was thinking of maybe starting over from scratch with this plugin again now that hs3 is registered and I’m purchasing yours today. What would be the best way to just start over.

Comment

I am here checking why this restart routine is triggering, it does not happen here.
            I would wait a bit with starting all over for now?

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Tim,

Please check this thread for an update: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=191727

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X