This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry,

Thanks! Could you also post the json of both devices (in a new thread) that you'll find when you go to the properties of the device/JowiHue tab? I can then add them to the database. Not sure if the devices show the energy monitoring yet. It might need a request to the developers of deCONZ. We can see from there.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Just wondering... are these Tradfri plugs supported and if so, how do you add them? I was in Ikea today and picked up a couple to try, but I don't see an option in the Phoscon app to add plugs.

Robert
      IKEA - TRÅDFRI, Wireless control outlet, , You can use TRÅDFRI control outlet to connect a coffee maker or other small appliances to the app and TRÅDFRI gateway so
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Robert,

They should be discovered by deCONZ. deCONZ treats the plugs as lights, so just press the scan and check on deCONZ if the device is added.
        I am expecting the plugin will see the plug as well, but it might add the dim button as it might not yet be known as plug. Just post the properties/JowiHue tab (including the JSON part) once it is included, so I can update the database here to make it known as plug.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

They should be discovered by deCONZ. deCONZ treats the plugs as lights, so just press the scan and check on deCONZ if the device is added.
          I am expecting the plugin will see the plug as well, but it might add the dim button as it might not yet be known as plug. Just post the properties/JowiHue tab (including the JSON part) once it is included, so I can update the database here to make it known as plug.

Wim
          I was about to forget to do that for the Jasco dimmer switch and the SmartThings outlet. Those are pasted below...

--Barry

Click image for larger version

Name:	jasco.png
Views:	2416
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1262235

Click image for larger version

Name:	samsung.png
Views:	2402
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	1262236

Comment

Robert,

Wim
            Wim,

It added fine after pressing the reset pin on the unit. As you can see, it states it's Capabilities: include dimmable and Type: On/Off plug-in unit. it's an appliance module afterall, but I have no slider - which is what I expected.

Works great... Cheapest appliance module you can get for C$14.99.

Attached Files
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
              A small compatibility list for devices that work with DeCONZ and JowiHue plugin and how they operate, what devices to see etc.

There should be some info to fill for what info i desirable.

1) Device Name: Xiaomi Smoke sensor (brand name on device is Honeywell)
              2) Device manufactor link: https://www.gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_615081.html
              3) How to add to HS:
              Push jowihue 'Scan for new sensors' and the push button on smoke sensor for 5 sec. The siren will sound and a short orange blink will show on the device
              4) What devices to see in HS: 1 device with modelid lumi.sensor_smoke, named “Fire nn” where nn is the internal ID
              5) Status from devices: True or false for fire
              5) Devices that could be missing in HS: Battery status
              6) How to add additional features:
              7) How well is it working: Works very well.
              8) Build quality: Very good.
              9) What DeCONZ versions have been tested:

Do you have devices that is missing on this list, then copy my 9 lines and make a new post, i will update this main post.

Hi!

I bought 6 x Xiaomi Honeywell smoke sensors .

As described above I could not pair the devices in any way.

After some research on the net and trial and error, I discovered that for these detectors the pairing method tis to press sequentially 3x the smoke button. This way I managed to pair the 6 without any problem

I'm using DeCONZ V 2.05.20

Comment

MattLau,

I have several devices here, but certainly not all that are aready supported by deCONZ.

In my household, up until now I have these types of devices active:
                • Philips Hue bulbs E27 (Colors White, Ambiance and Whites)
                • Philips Hue GU10 (Color, Ambiance)
                • Ikea bulbs E27 (Color and white)
                • FLS ledstrip RGBW
                • Motion sensors from Philips
                • Motion sensors from Xiaomi Aqara
                • Motion sensors from IKEA
                • Weather sensor Aqara
                • Water sensors Aqara
                • Smoke sensors Aqara
                • Cube from Xiaomi
                • Remote control from IKEA
                • Dimmer from IKEA
                • Philips Hue Dimmer switches
                • OSRAM plugs
                But be aware that in Canada you can use different brands too like GE, CREE, Nanoleaf, OSRAM and new ones keep being added. It is really moving.
                As it is a hobby here, it is almost impossible to keep track of all possibilities. If you miss support for a device and the device supports HA 1.2 or Zigbee 3, we can try and ask the developers of deCONZ to add support

Wim
                Hi Wim,

I'm starting to explore the potentialities of Zigbee, which means I'm new to these subject ...

At this moment I have my zeebee network fine with:

6 Xiaomi Honeywell smoke detectors
                2 Xiaomi on/off sensors
                2 Xiaomi temperature, humidity, pressure sensors,
                1 switch (
                https://pt.gearbest.com/smart-light-bulb/pp_257679.html?wid=1433363)
                2 Xiaomi flood sensors
                3 Philips hue lamps

(1) I've tried pairing the Cube from Xiaomi. It seems paired, but it's weird because in the deCONZ node, it has no properties, nor does it show any device in HS … from what I read in this forum I shouldn't have dificulties integrating this device.

(2) I'm having exactly the same problem with Xiaomi Aqara WXkG02LM (https://pt.gearbest.com/alarm-system...ml?wid=1433363)

Devices 0xcf76 and 0x9be0

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Both devices appear on the network map as 0x0000 ??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)](3) I also do not understand the map of the network because I already had the smoke sensors connected (with the green curved lines) to the dongle (Master), now they are not, but everything works; there is communication[/COLOR]
                [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Can you give me some idea of what might be happening

Thanks!
                [/COLOR]

Attached Files

Comment

Antonio,

First of all you need to upgrade the deCONZ version! The cube you are having expects an update. I believe your version dates from April this year, the newer version cube is supported since August. The current beta is 2.05.49, which is a major improvement in my setup. You can get the latest version here: https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/win/ for Windows.
                  With this version you will see the lines between endpoints and routers again. Do remember to also upgrade the firmware once the new deCONZ is installed!

As for the Xiaomi Aqara WXkG02LM, this seems to be an updated version from Aqara again... on the github they know about it and probably will integrate it soon: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...gin/issues/811

I have the previous version here, I really like the design and feel of these devices!

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Wim, perhaps another dumb question but what steps does one take to upgrade the deconz software for windows? Uninstall previous, then re-install or just install latest on top of the old version?

Comment

Install the new version on top of the old version, there is a database in the installation that holds device info deCONZ needs, if you remove the software you might lose the database. It will still find the devices then, but it will use default names again then. So, in short, on top the existing installation
                      -- Wim

Comment

Thanks Wim for your excellent support. The database/device tracking was my concern and the reason for the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ANTOLIVEIRA View Post

(2) I'm having exactly the same problem with Xiaomi Aqara WXkG02LM (https://pt.gearbest.com/alarm-system...ml?wid=1433363)
                          ANTOLIVEIRA

Great news, the next version of deCONZ (probably 2.0.5.50) wil support this switch. I saw the confirmation just now on github
                          -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

I was convinced 05.20 was the latest version ... on dresden-elektronik's website, https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/fu...are/pc/deconz/ at first glance, version 05.20 seems to be the last ... I'll try out your link an do the update.... It seems like I'm always out of date ...

The support for the switches is welcome. (I already have 3 waiting ...)

I am very impressed with the ease with which Zigbee devices so different, integrate. Excellent combination of hardware and software. I'm very excited about this. The only thing that is causing me some headaches is the need to use bulbs as routers and not be able to use the ones I already have connected to the Philips bridge ...

Thanks for the guidance

Comment

Originally posted by ANTOLIVEIRA View Post
                              Hi Wim,

I was convinced 05.20 was the latest version ... on dresden-elektronik's website, https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/fu...are/pc/deconz/ at first glance, version 05.20 seems to be the last ... I'll try out your link an do the update.... It seems like I'm always out of date ...

The support for the switches is welcome. (I already have 3 waiting ...)

I am very impressed with the ease with which Zigbee devices so different, integrate. Excellent combination of hardware and software. I'm very excited about this. The only thing that is causing me some headaches is the need to use bulbs as routers and not be able to use the ones I already have connected to the Philips bridge ...

Thanks for the guidance
                              There's a github repository it's at 5.49...

Comment

@ANTOLIVEIRA You want to check out this link.

Comment

Working...
                                X