X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANTOLIVEIRA View Post
    Hi Wim,

I was convinced 05.20 was the latest version ... on dresden-elektronik's website, https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/fu...are/pc/deconz/ at first glance, version 05.20 seems to be the last ... I'll try out your link an do the update.... It seems like I'm always out of date ...

The support for the switches is welcome. (I already have 3 waiting ...)

I am very impressed with the ease with which Zigbee devices so different, integrate. Excellent combination of hardware and software. I'm very excited about this. The only thing that is causing me some headaches is the need to use bulbs as routers and not be able to use the ones I already have connected to the Philips bridge ...

Thanks for the guidance
    Antonio,

You can move some of the Hue lights you have to the other bridge? You need to reset the Philips bulb and start a search on the gateway with the plugin for new lights. Do this one by one, If the plugin finds a new lights and it finds the bulb existed on another bridge, it will remove the bridge from the old bridge and keep scenes, animations, events and devices the same, so you should have no need to change anything in your setup.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

Antonio,

You can move some of the Hue lights you have to the other bridge? You need to reset the Philips bulb and start a search on the gateway with the plugin for new lights. Do this one by one, If the plugin finds a new lights and it finds the bulb existed on another bridge, it will remove the bridge from the old bridge and keep scenes, animations, events and devices the same, so you should have no need to change anything in your setup.

Wim
      Wim,

The 3 hue bulbs I currently have allocated to ConBee/deCONZ, have already been migrated from the Philips bridge and reassigned.

First difficulty are the migrated lamps that can't no longer be controlled with the Philips dimmers. I assume that I could also migrate into the ConBee/deCONZ the dimmers, but the second problem that I foresee is that if I turn off the HS server I will no longer be able to control the lamps ...

If what I have just said is true, it seems to me that I have no other solution than to leave the Philips lamps and dimmers network as it is, and create an independent one for deCONZ ... again the difficulty is that I do not need more lamps (and I do not have many places to put them ...)

I have to comment that I have a division that despite having two lamps, serving as routers, I got a smoke detector with no connection to the network, when before adding the bulbs had direct connection to the Conbee usb syick

I already did the upgrade to the last version and the cube issue is solved. The network map now also has all the interconnections drawn.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

You can still use the dimmers, but now you have to this with events in Homeseer. You can use switches and/or remotes on one bridge to control any device in Homeseer, but you need the events then :-)

There is an Android app for deCONZ if you want. Don't know the name as I am not using android here, but if you do, you can be lesser dependant on HS?

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Any one have any luck with the Ikea Smart plugs getting them to show up? I'm running 2.05.50, and the deCONZ app shows them on the network after I reset them. However the Phoscon app doesn't see them, so obviously this plugin won't either

Comment

I added a couple just last week. I just added them as lights under the Phoscon page, then pressed the reset button. They showed up as lights under .48 and since I upgraded to .49 without issue. I haven't tried with .50 yet...
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
              I added a couple just last week. I just added them as lights under the Phoscon page, then pressed the reset button. They showed up as lights under .48 and since I upgraded to .49 without issue. I haven't tried with .50 yet...
              Well that's interesting, that worked. Before I did it by allowing join for 5mins, and they joined, but didn't show up in the UI. Thank you! Now to see if I can reset the other ones to show up.

EDIT: Resetting the device made it show up, then readd lights worked; THANK YOU!

Comment

ANTOLIVEIRA

Great news, the next version of deCONZ (probably 2.0.5.50) wil support this switch. I saw the confirmation just now on github

Hi! Version 2.0.5.50 supports the Xiaomi Aqara WXkG02LM switch

https://pt.gearbest.com/alarm%20syst...SAAEgL90PD_BwE

I paired it by pressing one of the buttons for about 10 seconds, until the two blue LEDs started flashing

Works well and appears to be of good mechanical quality

They are pleasing to the touch
                Attached Files

Comment

You can still use the dimmers, but now you have to this with events in Homeseer. You can use switches and/or remotes on one bridge to control any device in Homeseer, but you need the events then :-)

There is an Android app for deCONZ if you want. Don't know the name as I am not using android here, but if you do, you can be lesser dependant on HS?
                  Hi Wim!

I just decided to get one new philips hue lamp per room, in order to have a router in each room ...

The plugin's ability to work as a "bridge" between devices associated with different gates is awesome

At the same time I did not like being so dependent on HS...

Thanks

Comment

I have two of the small round button switches I haven't incorporated into HS although they used to be added into deConz and of course Jowihue. I decided I had a use for them but now I only get 0x6675 and 0x813F in deConz and nothing in Jowihue. Now what? Yes, I scanned for new devices and sensors and I also tried adding through Phoscon and Webapp.

Comment

The button switches need to be reset. If deCONZ sees them as 0xnnnn devices, then deCONZ is ony having incomplete information from them.
                      Which brand are they? If Xiaomi, start scsanning for devices in the configuration page and then hold the small button on the device for 5 seconds. You should see a blue light blink for bit. Then keep regularly pressing the button. In deCONZ you will see a dot blinking on the device. At some point it will change the name in deCONZ, then shortly after then JowiHue should create the device.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

I've done all that. When I press the button it blinks on the deConz display and I have scanned for devices and pressed the button at the same time. However, they do not appear in HS3. They are these, https://bit.ly/2USKZ4G

Comment

Ok, I have the same here. Had to rejoin this one a few days ago myself.What I did to be sure it would scan was remove the battery shortly and reinserted it. After that I used a pen to press the small button on the side to make it click. But I really only needed to reset it once?
                          Which version deCONZ are you using?
                          -- Wim

Comment

Ah, the small button on the side! I was pressing the switch button itself. DOH! I'll try again when I get home.

Comment

-- Wim

Comment

I'm using this one with zero problems and very good performance.

https://pt.gearbest.com/smart-light-...ml?wid=1433363

Comment

Working...
                                X