Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wim, I had to delete from deConz and the only way it worked was to add a switch through Phoscon AND scan for new devices in JH AND press the tiny button for more than 5 seconds. All is well.

Comment

Of course that begs another question because I added two of these and they both show accurate (or so it seems battery levels of 95% and 98% whereas deConz node info shows 100%.

I have many other battery operated switches (Xiaomi) and wonder the best way to get real battery levels to display rather than the 100% that always displays.

Comment

You can compare the device value with the json coming from the bridge, which is shown on the properties of the parent device, JowiHue tab. In the json you will see what deCONZ is reporting. I do not know if Phoscon is rounding this value, the plugin shows the value as reported.
        The plugin has been having problems with updating the device value for batteries, but with the current beta you should see the correct value now.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Adding the Eurotronic Spirit Zigbee thermostatic valve:
          • Start sensor search in the configuration page of JowiHue
          • Remove/reinsert batteries. Press minus+plus+boost and hold them until the device resets. (This step can be skipped if you just unpcked the device, inserting the batteries is then sufficient)
          • Wait for the device to pair (green light; after ~2 seconds),
          • Go to deCONZ GUI, list clusters (click on most right black dot on the device), click "Basic" -> "Read" on clusterinfo tab
          • Then mount and let it adapt.
          The device will probably show the valve device <> 0, even when it isclosed for sometime, but this will correct itself after the valve has been opening and closing for a few times.
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I have just installed the Sinope TH1300ZB Zigbee floor heating thermostat (https://www.sinopetech.com/en/produc...3600-w-zigbee/). I have ordered a deCONZ dongle which I will pick up in mid-March. Is there any chance this will work out-of-the-box? If not, what is the best way to go about getting it to work in HomeSeer?

Comment

I do not expect this to work out of the box.

Once you have the deCONZ stick, you will have to try to pair it to deCONZ. It will not yet be send through to the rest API, but you will see the device in the deCONZ interface. Once you have this information, you will have to send screen copies to the github of the device in deCONZ, following these guidelines: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...Device-Support.

Then from there it will take some time for the developers to include it. As this is a new device they might need interaction from you to provide more details and or testing.
              But looking at the details, I am prestty sure it is going to work. I might have to update the plugin as this would be a second model to support. Pretty sure it will add more.
              -- Wim

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I will post on GitHub once I get the stick as you suggest.

Comment

Hi everybody! Thanks for this topic

I just started with deCONZ. I added 2 Xiaomi sensors and 1 magic cube thanks to this topic.

Now I am trying to pair 6 Hue Bulbs but I don't know what to do. Now, these bulbs are connected to my Hue bridge.
                  I am specifying that I don't have any Hue Dimmer.
                  I think I have to use a touchlink thing but I don't get it...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Not at home to show all, but you need to go to Phoscon Help page and opend the 'old webapp' here you can find the touchlink procedure in the gateway options. You need to 'reboot' (power off and power on) the Hue lights and then reset the light with the touchlink process. Then scan for devices with the plugins configration page. This should be work around the miss of a Hue dimmer.

Thanks,

Wim
                    Attached Files
                    -- Wim

Comment

Hi w.vuyk,

I completed it thanks!

Comment

I am unable to get any of my 4 Aqara (MCCGQ11LM) Window/Door sensors to connect to my deCONZ. I've tried v2_05_20 that came with it, v2_05_48, and the latest v2_05_59 and none of them worked. I pressed the several times for individual blue lights and held it if for 4 seconds to start flashing blue lights. I even tried using the JowiHue app, Phoscon, and old webapp none of them would connect.

What am I doing wrong? I had an old Philips Hue Tap and it connected without any issues...

Comment

It sounds like you are doing things correctly. Do you have a Conbee or a Raspbee? Are you monitoring what is going on with the deCONZ gui? Have you tried adding a sensor with it right next to the bridge? Zigbee is not a long distance protocol, it relies on a mesh, so you need routers to provide the mesh. Most light bulbs are routers, as are plugin power receptacles and hard wired light switches. I use Hue bulbs for my routers.

Just to be sure, the steps to add the door/window sensor:
                          - open the network (does not matter how, they all have the same end result)
                          - press and hold the button on the end until it starts flashing. I hold it for a few seconds after that. Release and wait for any subsequent flashes (usually within a few seconds).
                          - every 10-15 seconds press the button once and wait for the flashes (sometimes it won't flash). Do this a few times, sometimes a lot of times for some devices
                          - on the deCONZ gui you should see the device appear, if it isn't there already. As the device is discovered there will be two little grey circles that appear in the lower right corner of the box. If the second circle doesn't appear, keep pressing the button. Also the network only stays open for a few minutes so you may need to reopen it. Eventually the name at the top of the box will change to what it is, "Window / Door Sensor" in this case. If it doesn't, then it has not been fully discovered. Try again. It can get frustrating.

Comment

Do you run deconz on Windows or Linux?

If windows, it may be a driver issue?

Comment

Thanks for the response, but no joy. I attached photos of my current configuration and was wondering if I need to make any other mods. Also, I'm running Windows 10 Pro....

Comment

Did you try these steps?
                                • Start search for devices on the configuration page of the plugin
                                • Once this is done, reset the sensor by pressing the little button on the sensor for 4 to 5 seconds until the blue light starts blinking.
                                • Check in the deCONZ interface if the device is added to deCONZ - it will start with a name like 0xNNNN where NNNN is a hexadacimal number.
                                • Keep triggering the senso my moving the magnet closure part around the sensor, in deCONZ you will see a blinking dot on the new device
                                • Once the 0xNNNN name changes to a readable name, you will see the sensor in Phoscon and in the HS3 devices.

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X