Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wim - Wow, you're good. Those steps worked like a charm and I was able to see the devices in less than 30 secs. Thanks for help. Now it's time to order some more sensors...

Comment

I must be missing something....I cannot get philips hue light bulbs to be discovered in Deconz even thru using the old webapp...using conbee II...

Comment

I could help better when you describe the steps you did trying to connect the lights? Now it is a bit of a guessing game to find what step(s) you might have missed?
        Here are some things to look at....
        • Are you running on Windows or Linux?
        • What do you see in the interface of deCONZ?
        • Is the bridge added as device in HomeSeer?
        • When you start a search through the configuration page of the plugin, do you see reponse in the deCONZ interface? (blinking dots, new devices added)
        • Have the Hue lights been used before? Make sure they are reset otherwise they willl not be discovered at all
        • When you start discovery of lights, make sure the Philips Hue lights have been powered off just before that
        Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

thanks for the response...and apologies for the lack of info:

Win10
          What I see in interface is attached...
          I have not added the bridge as a device in homeseer yet because I haven't been able to find anything in Deconz
          No new devices added when I do a search
          Hue lights have been used before -currently talking to the hue bridge
          i just tried to discover with the power off and powering on to no avail.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Deconz1.JPG
Views:	604
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1309684

Thanks in advance for your help...

Comment

You will have to reset the bulbs first before you can add the bulbs to deCONZ. They will only connect to one coordinator, which is the Hue bridge now?
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Are these Xiaomi devices available for UK-Europe frequency?

Comment

There are no differences in frequecy, so you are save checking for sensors. I have the same water sensors here
                -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  There are no differences in frequecy, so you are save checking for sensors. I have the same water sensors here
                  Great! Thanks!!

Comment

1) Device Name: Xiaomi Aqara Motion Sensor (RTCGQ11LM)
                    2) Device manufactor link: https://www.aqara.com/eu/motion_sensor.html
                    3) How to add to HS:
                    4) What devices to see in HS: 4 device called: lightlevel, battery, lux, motion
                    5) Status from devices: motion, lux, battery
                    5) Devices that could be missing in HS: Temperature
                    6) How to add additional features: Dont know.
                    7) How well is it working: Works very well.
                    8) Build quality: Very good.
                    9) What DeCONZ versions have been tested: 2.0xx (should be latest, will check later today)

1) Device Name: Xiaomi Aqara Vibration Sensor (DJT11LM)
                    2) Device manufactor link: https://www.aqara.com/eu/vibration_sensor.html
                    3) How to add to HS:
                    4) What devices to see in HS: 9 device called: Root, Battery, Orientation X, O-Y, O-Z, Positon, Tilt Angle, Vibration, Vibration Strength
                    5) Status from devices: Battery, O-X,Y,Z, Tilt Angle, Vibration and Vibration Strength
                    5) Devices that could be missing in HS: Temperature
                    6) How to add additional features: Dont know.
                    7) How well is it working: Works very well.
                    8) Build quality: Very good.
                    9) What DeCONZ versions have been tested: 2.0xx (should be latest, will check later today)

Sensors added in deCONZ, temperature shows up in deCONZ, but not in HS3/Jowihue.

Comment

Working...
                    X