X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc__hs
    replied
    Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    There are no differences in frequecy, so you are save checking for sensors. I have the same water sensors here
    Great! Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    There are no differences in frequecy, so you are save checking for sensors. I have the same water sensors here

Leave a comment:

• pc__hs
    replied
    Are these Xiaomi devices available for UK-Europe frequency?

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    You will have to reset the bulbs first before you can add the bulbs to deCONZ. They will only connect to one coordinator, which is the Hue bridge now?

Leave a comment:

• drbob2112
    replied
    thanks for the response...and apologies for the lack of info:

Win10
    What I see in interface is attached...
    I have not added the bridge as a device in homeseer yet because I haven't been able to find anything in Deconz
    No new devices added when I do a search
    Hue lights have been used before -currently talking to the hue bridge
    i just tried to discover with the power off and powering on to no avail.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deconz1.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1309684

Thanks in advance for your help...

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I could help better when you describe the steps you did trying to connect the lights? Now it is a bit of a guessing game to find what step(s) you might have missed?
    Here are some things to look at....
    • Are you running on Windows or Linux?
    • What do you see in the interface of deCONZ?
    • Is the bridge added as device in HomeSeer?
    • When you start a search through the configuration page of the plugin, do you see reponse in the deCONZ interface? (blinking dots, new devices added)
    • Have the Hue lights been used before? Make sure they are reset otherwise they willl not be discovered at all
    • When you start discovery of lights, make sure the Philips Hue lights have been powered off just before that
    Wim

Leave a comment:

• drbob2112
    replied
    I must be missing something....I cannot get philips hue light bulbs to be discovered in Deconz even thru using the old webapp...using conbee II...

Leave a comment:

• philiphill
    replied
    Wim - Wow, you're good. Those steps worked like a charm and I was able to see the devices in less than 30 secs. Thanks for help. Now it's time to order some more sensors...

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Did you try these steps?
    • Start search for devices on the configuration page of the plugin
    • Once this is done, reset the sensor by pressing the little button on the sensor for 4 to 5 seconds until the blue light starts blinking.
    • Check in the deCONZ interface if the device is added to deCONZ - it will start with a name like 0xNNNN where NNNN is a hexadacimal number.
    • Keep triggering the senso my moving the magnet closure part around the sensor, in deCONZ you will see a blinking dot on the new device
    • Once the 0xNNNN name changes to a readable name, you will see the sensor in Phoscon and in the HS3 devices.

Wim

Leave a comment:

• philiphill
    replied
    Thanks for the response, but no joy. I attached photos of my current configuration and was wondering if I need to make any other mods. Also, I'm running Windows 10 Pro....

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Do you run deconz on Windows or Linux?

If windows, it may be a driver issue?

Leave a comment:

• bdickhaus
    replied
    It sounds like you are doing things correctly. Do you have a Conbee or a Raspbee? Are you monitoring what is going on with the deCONZ gui? Have you tried adding a sensor with it right next to the bridge? Zigbee is not a long distance protocol, it relies on a mesh, so you need routers to provide the mesh. Most light bulbs are routers, as are plugin power receptacles and hard wired light switches. I use Hue bulbs for my routers.

Just to be sure, the steps to add the door/window sensor:
    - open the network (does not matter how, they all have the same end result)
    - press and hold the button on the end until it starts flashing. I hold it for a few seconds after that. Release and wait for any subsequent flashes (usually within a few seconds).
    - every 10-15 seconds press the button once and wait for the flashes (sometimes it won't flash). Do this a few times, sometimes a lot of times for some devices
    - on the deCONZ gui you should see the device appear, if it isn't there already. As the device is discovered there will be two little grey circles that appear in the lower right corner of the box. If the second circle doesn't appear, keep pressing the button. Also the network only stays open for a few minutes so you may need to reopen it. Eventually the name at the top of the box will change to what it is, "Window / Door Sensor" in this case. If it doesn't, then it has not been fully discovered. Try again. It can get frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• philiphill
    replied
    I am unable to get any of my 4 Aqara (MCCGQ11LM) Window/Door sensors to connect to my deCONZ. I've tried v2_05_20 that came with it, v2_05_48, and the latest v2_05_59 and none of them worked. I pressed the several times for individual blue lights and held it if for 4 seconds to start flashing blue lights. I even tried using the JowiHue app, Phoscon, and old webapp none of them would connect.

What am I doing wrong? I had an old Philips Hue Tap and it connected without any issues...

Leave a comment:

• Hexolite
    replied
    Hi w.vuyk,

I completed it thanks!

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Not at home to show all, but you need to go to Phoscon Help page and opend the 'old webapp' here you can find the touchlink procedure in the gateway options. You need to 'reboot' (power off and power on) the Hue lights and then reset the light with the touchlink process. Then scan for devices with the plugins configration page. This should be work around the miss of a Hue dimmer.

Thanks,

Wim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X