Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara Magic Cube

Lars,

Are all values correctly defined on the graphics tab of the rotation device? It should show values from 36000 to -36000?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes i have that value range.
      The 2 devices in HS for one Cube have the same 'Status Graphics'

Besides the value range i have values from 1000 - 7007
      Attached Files

Comment

Info from DeCONZ.
        Attached Files

Comment

Am i missing something in my Cube setup?

Other functions to add to Jowihue:
          1) 90 degree triggger.
          2) 180 degree triggger.
          3) Push trigger for any side.
          4) double tab for any side.

Now i have to do alot of, if this or this or this, to get all 90 degrees or 180 degrees triggers or push or tap.

One does not know what side is what on the cube.
          I am thinking about putting numbers on the sides like on a dice.

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
            Yes i have that value range.
            The 2 devices in HS for one Cube have the same 'Status Graphic
            Besides value range i have values from 1000 - 7007
            Lars,

I tested here with removing the cube and re-adding it. The rotation device was working immediatly here. Did you try restarting the plugin already?

If you did and it did not help, could you enable detailed tracing and create log file for me? Make sure to use the rotation gestures during the trace?
            After that, send be the log?

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
              Am i missing something in my Cube setup?

Other functions to add to Jowihue:
              1) 90 degree triggger.
              2) 180 degree triggger.
              3) Push trigger for any side.
              4) double tab for any side.

Now i have to do alot of, if this or this or this, to get all 90 degrees or 180 degrees triggers or push or tap.

One does not know what side is what on the cube.
              I am thinking about putting numbers on the sides like on a dice.
              Lars,

All possible statusses are present in the parent device of the cube.

What made my life easier with the device was creating a virtual device that keeps track of the side up of the cube. But indeed you do need a lot of events for it. There are something like 43 statusses for the cube, so that gives an indication of the amount events possible.

Wim
              Attached Files
              -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                Lars,

All possible statusses are present in the parent device of the cube.

What made my life easier with the device was creating a virtual device that keeps track of the side up of the cube. But indeed you do need a lot of events for it. There are something like 43 statusses for the cube, so that gives an indication of the amount events possible.

Wim
                I was just thinking that a function where it has the output of 90 or 180 degree would make it easier if one just wanted that function.
                I beleive thats one of the original functions in the Xiaomi gateways.
                But its cool to be able to select all functions as they are in the plugin now.

Comment

What should the values be for rotating clockwise and counterclockwise.
                  Is it 36000 and -36000?

Comment

Lars,

values will be between 36000 and -36000 indeed. divided by 100 it is 360 degrees.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

I can get push on any side without a problem. Interestingly it's the side that's down that registers. So push 1, 1 is down and you can push against any of the four sides for push 1.

I've only seen double tap once. That's a tough one to replicate. Anyone else?

I have hue increasing/decreasing with rotation one way or the other.

Cute little toy, but like someone else said, great for the grandkids. I'm tempted to label the sides if I ever wanted it for anything really purposeful.

How are others using it?

Comment

The only way I manage to get double tap is lifting the device slightly above the surface and tapping it down twice.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                          I have hue increasing/decreasing with rotation one way or the other.
                          I tried this too, but are having problems. How did you do it?

Comment

This works, however the cube is very sensitive. If you turn it x degrees and as you let go it turns ever so slightly in the other direction, that's what will register. It takes some getting used to.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                              This works, however the cube is very sensitive. If you turn it x degrees and as you let go it turns ever so slightly in the other direction, that's what will register. It takes some getting used to.
                              Ok, but this will not distinguish on how much you rotate the cube. If you turn it 1 degree it will do the same as with 90 degrees.

Comment

Working...
                              X