Turn on hue bulb and maintain dim settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn on hue bulb and maintain dim settings

I have searched the forums and cannot seem to find an answer to what seems to be a simple question. Is there a way to turn on a hue bulb in homeseer and maintain the dim level that was used previously? In the actual hue app the on off function is separate from the dim level but when I turn the bulb on in homeseer it sets the dim level to 254 every time.

Lsvortex,

This has been a long time issue with the Philips bridge, where the deCONZ gateway did not have this issue. But I do have good news, only today I have found the issue for the Philips Hue bridge and a way to work around this.

It will be in the next release, which will be send as new beta version next week.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the fix.

Comment

I am a longtime Homeseer Z-Wave guy... newly getting into the world of Hue. I have added JowiHue to HS3 and a couple of Hue bulbs to try things out. Have used JowiHue plugin "creativity" to set a bulb to a specific color temp (2500K). Can I use Device Management parameter to set that color temp (if yes I cant see where) and most importantly to "hold" that value (the color temp) until I change it elsewhere. How do I achieve that using Homeseer 3 and JowiHue??

Comment

Originally posted by stevenslosangeles View Post
          I am a longtime Homeseer Z-Wave guy... newly getting into the world of Hue. I have added JowiHue to HS3 and a couple of Hue bulbs to try things out. Have used JowiHue plugin "creativity" to set a bulb to a specific color temp (2500K). Can I use Device Management parameter to set that color temp (if yes I cant see where) and most importantly to "hold" that value (the color temp) until I change it elsewhere. How do I achieve that using Homeseer 3 and JowiHue??
          Here is what I do to control my Hue lights. Hope it helps.

1. The first pic shows how you can create a new white entry, under creativity, where noted by arrow
          2. The second pic shows the new entry expanded and where you enter the K number shown by arrow (you can also change the Brightness to any number too)
          3. The third pic shows an event that allows you to pick a particular light or all lights and select the new white entry you created
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X