Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentzel,

I assume you have the same issue I found then. There is an issue with one of the fields in the dataset of lights when the plugin starts with a light powered off. It does not repair this when the lights becomes available again.

It will be solved in the next release (crossing fingers for this week).

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

This is an enhancement I am really looking forward to. My wife has a habit of unplugging one of the lamps which throws the plugin off. Hopefully, this will solve the issue.

BTW: If I haven't said it before this is great plugin that really helps deliver the HA experience - so thanks for all your hard work.

A

Comment

adeux,

I seem to miss the enhancement you are asking for? The issue with the errors mentioned earlier should have been solved with the latest updat.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          adeux,

I seem to miss the enhancement you are asking for? The issue with the errors mentioned earlier should have been solved with the latest updat.

Wim
          The problem I was having was that the bridge maintenance page was blank below the warning text. In the HS log was this error message.

However, I have resolved the issue by updating the bridge firmware outside HS using the Hue app.

Thanks again for a great plug-in.

Comment

Working...
          X