Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Error thrown when disconnected from hue hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error thrown when disconnected from hue hub

So yea, when I reboot the hue hub (gen1), or break the connection by rebooting the router -- my log is filled with the following message (one every 3 seconds).

Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "1" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.CrlU-bAoCzmJQ51.lights[0]', line 1, position 3954.

Even after connection is restored, Jowihue still throws the message. It doesn't stop until I restart the plugin.

Thoughts?

I have seen this error also now and then, but never could determine what causes it. I am guessing the content in the reply of the reconnected bridge is holding some empty fields that are not expected.

Indeed a restart of the plugin is solving the error. Will try again to catch the issue, but it will take some time...

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X