• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem installing the plugin

Hello,

I just purchased JowiHue plugin.
    I have troubles running it.

I can not get my Philips Hue lights added as devices and control them as expected.
    Attaching different logs stating some SQLite errors like:
    1. 22.7.2018 г. 22:21:43 ~!~JowiHue~!~Error: (InitDatabase)::Error occured at table LampTypes with statement select * from LampTypes
    2. SQLite error (2067): abort at 20 in [INSERT INTO [main].[LampTypes]...

Can someone please assist me with the problem?

HS Details:
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    Number of Devices: 35
    Number of Events: 1
    Available Threads: 200
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender
    License: Registered
    Web Server Port: 80
    Attached Files

Could you check if the JowiHue.db file is reachable for the plugin? You can test this by logging in as the same user HS3 is running on. Then try to go to the directory of the databs ([hs3 install direcotry]\Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db. Try to create a new file here and remove it.If this works, disable the plugin and remove the JowiHue.db. Then reinstall the plugin through the manage plugin page.
    If you restart the plugin after that, you have to reregister the bridge, but the devices should still match. Do you then stil see those errors?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I just did what you recommended.
      All database folder permissions are ok.

I stopped and removed the plugin, than reinstalled it.
      This is from the log:

юли-24 18:53:14 JowiHue * Connected to bridge Philips hue at 192.168.1.154:80
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateSensorModels)::SQL logic error or missing database no such table: SensorModels
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Importing SensorModels
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateSensorTypes)::constraint failed column Type is not unique
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Importing SensorTypes
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateLampTypes)::constraint failed column ModelID is not unique
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Importing lampTypes
      юли-24 18:53:13 Starting Plug-In Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 607 milliseconds
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Error: (InitDatabase)::Input string was not in a correct format.Couldn't store <0,45> in StandbyPower Column. Expected type is Double.
      юли-24 18:53:13 JowiHue Error: (InitDatabase)::Error occured at table LampTypes with statement select * from LampTypes
      юли-24 18:53:12 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.2.5 on Windows
      юли-24 18:53:12 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin JowiHue ...
      юли-24 18:53:12 Info Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55345
      юли-24 18:53:11 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue
      юли-24 18:53:06 Z-Wave Device: Node 9 Z-Wave Sensor Binary Set to On/Open/Motion
      юли-24 18:53:05 Z-Wave Device: Node 9 Z-Wave Home Security Set to NOTIFICATION for type Home Security, Event: Motion Detected
      юли-24 18:52:22 Updater Install/Update of package JowiHue was successful.
      юли-24 18:52:22 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_JowiHue.exe.config
      юли-24 18:52:22 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_JowiHue.exe
      юли-24 18:52:22 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\JowiHue\WebSocket4Net.dll
      юли-24 18:52:22 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\JowiHue\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
      юли-24 18:52:22 Updater Extraction Complete.
      юли-24 18:52:21 Updater Extracting files from zip file: JowiHue_images.zip
      юли-24 18:52:21 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db
      юли-24 18:52:21 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\JowiHueImports.xml
      юли-24 18:52:21 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\jowihue\JowiHue.pdf
      юли-24 18:52:21 Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\JowiHue.pdf
      юли-24 18:52:19 Updater Installing package JowiHue
      юли-24 18:52:19 Updater Update hspi_jowihue.exe downloaded successfully
      юли-24 18:52:14 Updater Downloading update: JowiHue
      юли-24 18:52:14 Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

One idea I just came with...could it be some Windows Regional Options I changed?
        Something like hardcoded decimal separator and/or other formats used when building sql statements?

"Couldn't store <0,45> in StandbyPower Column. Expected type is Double."
        Decimal point like "0.45" is set as windows number decimal symbol, and from the log it is trying "0,45"

Maybe I should try to resume all Windows regional settings, but I can not remember default ones...

Comment

I confirm it was the problem.
          Changed number formatting to US and reinstalled the plugin, all okay

It will be good plugin to be aware of region settings.
          Decimal and currency separators and formats, as I would like to keep them in my flavor and meantime use the plugin

Thanks.

Comment

I also confirm this problem. I had to change the decimal separator as well, to make it work. Feels like Win95 times again...

I really like this plugin, but the time spent with this unexpected troubleshooting increases its price, so it would be nice to fix all the culture specific things to invariant culture, so the user doesn't have to change his habits and needs.

Comment

I doubt if you are seeing the same issue here unless you are running a very old version of the plugin. The SQL column that caused the issue here has been converted last year, It is no longer holding a decimal point?

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Ok, sorry about not providing detailed information. I just replied, because changing the decimal separator fixed my issue and also SensorModels table was mentioned in the log. There was indeed no exception regarding number parsing exception, and since I reinstalled deConz and your plugin several times (including re-binding all the devices) before that, I was glad that it's working and didn't investigate what the cause was.

My version is 2.0.3.3

Here is log from that moment:
                10:35 - is the installation attempt with the "," decimal separator
                10:43 - is after the change to "." (list of added devices goes on, but trimmed it)
                "Odkaz na objekt není nastaven na instanci objektu" - is null reference exception in Czech.
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 0 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 1 Groups available on bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue Bridge Phoscon-GW new is at version 2.5.66 of type deCONZ on a ConBee II
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 4 Temperature sensor found on bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 1 Open/Close sensor found on bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 4 Humidity sensor found on bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 4 Pressure sensor found on bridge 'Phoscon-GW new'
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 0 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
                Jul-23 10:43:47 JowiHue 0 Animations available for use in this plugin
                Jul-23 10:43:46 JowiHue * Connected to bridge Phoscon-GW new at 192.168.1.98:8080
                Jul-23 10:43:45 JowiHue Importing SensorModels
                Jul-23 10:43:45 JowiHue Importing SensorTypes
                Jul-23 10:43:45 JowiHue Importing lampTypes
                Jul-23 10:43:45 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
                Jul-23 10:43:45 JowiHue ****** Creating table SensorModels
                Jul-23 10:43:45 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.3.3 on Windows
                Jul-23 10:40:05 JowiHue disconnecting bridge Phoscon-GW new
                Jul-23 10:40:05 JowiHue JowiHue Plugin is stopped. Thanks for using it :-)
                Jul-23 10:37:11 JowiHue Scanning New sensors started. If New lights are found the plugin will add them automatically
                Jul-23 10:35:52 JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderSensors):Start:web Maintenance:Odkaz na objekt není nastaven na instanci objektu.
                Jul-23 10:35:37 JowiHue Refresh bridge Phoscon-GW new set to 30 seconds after establishing direct connection
                Jul-23 10:35:36 JowiHue socket opened for Phoscon-GW new on 192.168.1.98:443
                Jul-23 10:35:35 JowiHue Warning: Bridge registered, device already present - updating device
                Jul-23 10:35:33 JowiHue Group Office devices have been cleared
                Jul-23 10:35:33 JowiHue Warning: Group Office was removed from bridge, clearing devices
                Jul-23 10:35:33 JowiHue Registration of bridge was succesfull
                Jul-23 10:35:24 JowiHue Info: -- Unregistered bridge found on network at 192.168.1.98
                Jul-23 10:35:24 JowiHue InitPlugin:No registered bridge found; please register a bridge through the configuration page
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Bridge Phoscon-GW lost its registration. Please reregister.
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Warning: SetLightSuspected: Bridge has been reset, setting all bridge lights suspected, so original settings can be restored later if needed
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue * Connected to bridge Phoscon-GW at 192.168.1.98:8080
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateSensorModels)::SQL logic error or missing database no such table: SensorModels
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateSensorTypes)::constraint failed column Type is not unique
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Importing SensorModels
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Importing SensorTypes
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Importing lampTypes
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Error: (InitDatabase)::Error occured at table SensorTypes with statement PRAGMA table_info(SensorTypes)
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Error: (InitDatabase)::Odkaz na objekt není nastaven na instanci objektu.
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Table SensorType has been altered
                Jul-23 10:35:13 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.3.3 on Windows

Comment

I don't see anything regarding the decimal point yet here.

But I think that you maybe started the plugin for the first time? "Table SensorType has been altered" is suggesting this? In that case I think I need to update the initial database, as it seems the plugin starts a conversion and the sequence of (the several conversion) is throwing errors?
                  The issue "Odkaz na objekt není nastaven na instanci objektu" (thanks for translating ) is a missing column and as of this error the table sensormodels is not created anymore. With the second start this is corrected as the plugin has done some conversions already.

I will update the initial database so this error will be prevented. I think if you revert the decimal point settings all will be normal again (but stop HS3 during the revert)
                  If it does not work, send me a PM with your mail address so I can send you a new initial database.

As an extra there should normally never be a reason to remove or reinstall deCONZ for the plugins errors, or I would advise for it

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Yes, I can confirm, that after setting decimal point back to "," everything is working fine. So I won't be needing the initilad db, thanks.

Every of my attempts was with fresh installation of the plugin, I was having troubles getting the devices from deCONZ to HS, that's why I tried to rebuild the deCONZ network (unnecessary, I know now). It's possible that the problem was caused by something else, but I don't remember doing anything else, other than uninstalling plugin, changing the separator, and installing it again.

Thanks for your time, I'll post update in case something weird happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X