Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't set up new install

Hi,
    Bought the plugin for use with ha-bridge.
    ha-bridge is working as it should and, for example, is recognized by alexa and a harmony hub.
    Installed the plugin, authorized firewall access and started a scan.
    Keep getting the following error:
    "Error: (BridgeFound)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Have tried rebooting everything...but am stuck.
    Thanks in advance.

s.

after fiddling around and forcing the "link " mode on ha bridge - I now get the below.
    Aug-11 1:03:57 AM Info Plugin JowiHue with instance: has disconnected
    Aug-11 1:03:55 AM JowiHue Warning: Removing devices of this bridge and removing administration
    Aug-11 1:03:55 AM JowiHue Warning: Found a bridge on IP 192.168.1.80 with invalid zigbeechannel (6). Bridge ignored (emulated bridge?)
    Aug-11 1:03:55 AM JowiHue recreating bridge device HA-Bridge
    Aug-11 1:03:25 AM JowiHue Plugin succesfully started

Comment

This plugin will not work for a ha bridge. I can control bridges from deCONZ and Philips Hue. The ha bridge has different functionality?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for the reply. The ha bridge is merely a software emulator of the philips hue. All applications that can recognize and connect to a hue, can or should be able to connect to the ha bridge. So far, I have success with Alexa, the Phillips Hue droid app, and the harmony hub -- but there is something in your handshake that causes it to fail and for the JowiHue plugin to blow up and restart!

Any chance we can fix this - ha-bridge + jowihue = amazing 2 way support in Homeseer for the excellent ha-bridge.

s.

Comment

Working...
        X