Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZGPSWITCH_large_small.png - anyone got this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZGPSWITCH_large_small.png - anyone got this picture?

So I have this minor warning in the logfile:
    Warning File does not exist: /opt/HomeSeer/html/images/JowiHue/ZGPSWITCH_large_small.png
    Does anyone know where to find this missing file?

Can you tell me for wich device this image is used? Might be a bit hard to find, but it would help me why the plugin is expecting this file. Probably a bug.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

This is from the Philips Tap Switch:
      https://www2.meethue.com/en-us/p/hue...h/046677456696

Comment

Originally posted by larhedse View Post
        This is from the Philips Tap Switch:
        https://www2.meethue.com/en-us/p/hue...h/046677456696
        You could change it to Hue_Tap in the images/jowihue directory. Or do a save as on the hue_tap as the other name until Wim can look into it.
        Last edited by cowinger; August 13, 2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Yes that kind of worked:
          /opt/HomeSeer/html/images/JowiHue> cp Hue_Tap_Large.png ZGPSWITCH_large.png
          /opt/HomeSeer/html/images/JowiHue> cp Hue_Tap.png ZGPSWITCH_large_small.png

Comment

I seem to be missing yet another file:
            /opt/HomeSeer/html/images/JowiHue/JowiHueBridgeLarge_small.png

After reboot....

Comment

I seem to be missing yet another file:
              /opt/HomeSeer/html/images/JowiHue/JowiHueBridgeLarge_small.png

After reboot....
              Are you referring to deconz? Or something else like the conbee?

Comment

Not sure I follow... I do use a DeConz software and stivk maybe conbee cant say from where I am currently.

The warning is from within JowoHue, so?

Comment

Not sure I follow... I do use a DeConz software and stivk maybe conbee cant say from where I am currently.

The warning is from within JowoHue, so?
                  It is looking for a png file of some bridge, yes? The bridges or hubs used with jowihue are the conbee, RP2,3 and the philips hue bridge. Can you give a little more detail as to where this error is occurring?

Comment

Well I guess that it is ConBee then.

The warning is from HS3 log file, after boot, could be somewhere between JoeiHue is disconnected from DEConz, and the during connection (I have minor problem with autostart DEConz). I just guessing, but something like that...

Comment

Well I guess that it is ConBee then.

The warning is from HS3 log file, after boot, could be somewhere between JoeiHue is disconnected from DEConz, and the during connection (I have minor problem with autostart DEConz). I just guessing, but something like that...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	conbee.png
Views:	136
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1241811

Here is a png of conbee if you want to use it. Are you starting Deconz before HS3? That is the best way. What port is deconz on?

Comment

The setup was, and should still have been - just don't work for some unknown reason, autostart virtual servers in specific order. So I always have to start DeConz the hard way (manually after logging into the server). I have not changed the portnumber as far as I know, so DeConz uses default - what ever that is.

Comment

In the end I did:
                          cp deCONZ.png JowiHueBridgeLarge_small.png
                          cp deCONZ_Large.png JowiHueBridgeLarge.png

Comment

In file explorer go to view and select show hidden files. Create a shortcut on your desktop and follow the path back until you find deCONZ.exe. At the end of the exe put a space and this --http-port=93 This is an empty port so should work. I used it. Close deconz and HS. Use the shortcut you just made and open deconz and then HS. Check in deconz on the upper left on the one that has API in it (can't remember name) and see if it reads port 93. If it does you are good and it will stay 93 as long as you don't shut down deconz. If you do shutdown deconz then use the same shortcut to open it first the HS.

C:\Users\some name\AppData\Local\deCONZ\bin\deCONZ.exe --http-port=93

(some name) is your path to AppData

Comment

Why change port?

Brw I use Linux Ubuntu, so desktop and shortcuts... Softlinks yes. And I run headless...

Comment

Working...
                              X