Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License ID and password after purchase?

Hi Jowi!

I just ordered the JowiHue plugin from Homeseer and got confirmation mail on purchase with link to pdf with installation instructions, thats good. But how about the License ID and password so I can start using the plugin - when will I receive that?

Regards
    Fredrik

Originally posted by FredrikKan View Post
    Hi Jowi!

I just ordered the JowiHue plugin from Homeseer and got confirmation mail on purchase with link to pdf with installation instructions, thats good. But how about the License ID and password so I can start using the plugin - when will I receive that?

Regards
    Fredrik
    Looking at my emails I see that the license comes as a separate message. The subject line (from an email I got) read "Your HomeSeer License Keys". I do not recall it being much time difference from the confirmation email. HTH

Comment

Thank you Monk, so two hours is more than I should expect?

Comment

Thank you Monk, so two hours is more than I should expect?
        My last purchase of the Ambient Weather plug-in I received the 2 emails within one minute of each other. Maybe because it's a weekend - they may have to manually release the codes (guessing) because in the past - they have not arrived that close together.

Comment

Ok, I'll try to be patient... ;-) ... until Monday....

Comment

Send them an email & check your spam folder - but yes, sometimes it takes patience.

Comment

Try going to shop.homeseer.com and sign in to your account. You will see all of your orders. Click on the order number, it is a hyperlink to the order details. The license ID and password will be in the body of the order, just below the item.

It is all automated so even if you didn’t see the email, the license ID is generated.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Try going to this link and requesting your licenses. https://homeseer.com/support-home/
                If this fails put in an email to support@homeseer.com and we can get this info for you.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  Try going to shop.homeseer.com and sign in to your account. You will see all of your orders. Click on the order number, it is a hyperlink to the order details. The license ID and password will be in the body of the order, just below the item.

It is all automated so even if you didn’t see the email, the license ID is generated.
                  Had no mail from HS in spam folder but checking the order made the trick. However, it took me a while to figure out where to se my purchases. I had to click on my login name to show them.

Jowi Hue is up and running!

Thank you all for helping out!

Fredrik

Comment

Working...
                  X