Log messages on devices that I don't think I have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log messages on devices that I don't think I have

I just noticed these messages in the log and I don't know what devices they relate to:
    Sep-01 04:04:35 JowiHue Battery Of Temperature 4 is reporting low(0%), consider replacing battery.
    Sep-01 04:04:35 JowiHue Battery Of LightLevel 2 is reporting low(0%), consider replacing battery.

The only device in JowiHue (via deConz and ConBee) that is battery-operated is a Philips Motion Sensor (also, temperature and Lux), whose battery reports 100% ("SensorBattery-3").

Any thoughts?
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Richel,

Indeed those warnings should not show up. The Philips motion sensors support several sensors, including a temperature and lightlevel sensor. But battery should only be reported on the motion sensor itself. Will look into this how this can happen. I have several Philips motion sensors here, but it is not showing the same error here. So it might be a well hidden bug

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Richel,

Indeed those warnings should not show up. The Philips motion sensors support several sensors, including a temperature and lightlevel sensor. But battery should only be reported on the motion sensor itself. Will look into this how this can happen. I have several Philips motion sensors here, but it is not showing the same error here. So it might be a well hidden bug

Wim
      Thanks.

Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Eliott,

The reports will be corrected with the next release, only the motion sensor will report on battery, the temperature or lightlevel sensors will not report anymore.

Thanks for pointing at this.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X