X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge changed IP constantly

Hi,

not sure since when, but all of a sudden I see below warnings in the log:
    Oct-01 17:07:44 JowiHue Refresh bridge r2donker set to 30 seconds after establishing direct connection
    Oct-01 17:07:43 JowiHue socket opened for r2donker on 192.168.1.248:443
    Oct-01 17:07:40 JowiHue The socket is not connected
    Oct-01 17:07:40 JowiHue socket closed for bridge r2donker on 192.168.1.248:443
    Oct-01 17:07:40 JowiHue disconnecting brige r2donker
    Oct-01 17:07:40 JowiHue disconnecting brige r2donker
    Oct-01 17:07:40 JowiHue Warning: Bridge r2donker changed IP from 192.168.1.248:8080 to 127.0.0.1:8080 - Restarting processes for this bridge

The IP does not change, so not sure what is going on.......

Also I noticed a lamp no longer responding, it still shows in HS, but just doesn't respond anymore and shows as unreachable......

Thanks

These log line mostly show when the HS3 machine (where the plugin is running) is having issues reaching the deCONZ installation. The weird part is that I think you are running a conbee on the hs3 machine, and the plugin is changing the IP to localhost instead of the standard IP. Don't know why this is happening...

As for the light being unresponsive, did you power cycle it and check if another light, the gateway or plug is in the neighbourhood (7 meters max)? What is the brand of light?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I also have the changed ip issues. From local to standard ip.

Comment

Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post
        Hi,

not sure since when, but all of a sudden I see below warnings in the log:

The IP does not change, so not sure what is going on.......

Thanks
        darkjamzi

Could you explain how you are running deCONZ? Are you running in linux or Windows, with a ConBee or a Raspbee?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

ct-10 9:33:43 PM JowiHue Refresh bridge Phoscon-GW set to 30 seconds after establishing direct connection
          Oct-10 9:33:42 PM JowiHue socket opened for Phoscon-GW on 192.168.1.3:443
          Oct-10 9:33:39 PM JowiHue The socket is not connected
          Oct-10 9:33:39 PM JowiHue socket closed for bridge Phoscon-GW on 192.168.1.3:443
          Oct-10 9:33:39 PM JowiHue disconnecting brige Phoscon-GW
          Oct-10 9:33:39 PM JowiHue disconnecting brige Phoscon-GW
          Oct-10 9:33:39 PM JowiHue Warning: Bridge Phoscon-GW changed IP from 192.168.1.3:80 to 127.0.0.1:80 - Restarting processes for this bridge
          Last edited by ; October 10, 2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Running deconz 2.05.39 without the gui . on Ubuntu x64 with a Conbee.

Comment

I think deconz 2.05.40 resolved this issue. , will report.

Comment

As I understand the developers on github are still working on it. I have also prepared the plugin to ignore the 127.0.0.1 addresses to prevent the IP changes. this will be available in the next release. Not sure yet when it will be released though, still grinding on an issue here
                -- Wim

Comment

Sorry was away for a while.

I am running everything on the same PC, which is running Linux Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS. I am using a Conbee and Deconz 2.05.20

Unresponsive light was resolved by power cycling it. Though I rather not do this too often as that light is 6 meters high :-D It is Ikea GU10

I updated to latest version and this seems to have solved the issue, I haven't seen the message since.

Thanks for your quick replies as always!!

Comment

6 meters might be the reason of being unreachable.... you need to have lights or plugs in say 7 meters range of each other. Just make sure another light or plug is somwhere near this high gu10?

Wun
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X