Osram plugs not getting status updates from devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osram plugs not getting status updates from devices

Sorry the titles should be : Hs3 Osram plugs devices not getting status updates from deconz nodes/devices

Hi,

I have 6 Osram plugs here. The status of the device are showing in the Phoscon app ( I am running Deconz headless) .

But in the Jowihue plugin, the status of the device is never set. I can control the devices, but I do not see the status.

Nb: one of the plug is not on the first pictures, but I think you get the idea.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; October 4, 2018, 11:03 PM.

In hs3, when i press for example, the button ''on'' , the device will appears on for 2-3 secons, then it will return off. But, in the phoscon app, it will be on.

Comment

This is also happening with the Osram LIGHTIFY A19 Tunable White.. With the Ct node. + It is like if the plugin think it is a rgbw light.

The first light is the hue white ( which is good)

the light at the bottom is the Osram.
      Attached Files

Comment

Matt,

Trying to understand what you mean with "this is also happening with the Osram LIGHTIFY A19 Tunable White". You mean this light also show off after three seconds, or is this really a different issue from this topic\, which I think it is? It might then be better to start a new topic for it, otherwise I am afraid to loose overview here.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Matt,

If you have the situation where one or more plugs are on, but the device shows off, could you then check the properties of one of the plugs that are on? In the Jowihue tab you will find a json text under the "Done" button. Could you copy and paste this information here?

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Here it is
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Need to dive deeper now....
              -- Wim

Comment

Haha thanks.

my assumption was that the osram equipment wasn’t referenced to the good device. So the device was not able to reflect to real status of the plug since it was referenced with another tupe of device in hs3.

but maybe i m wrong here

Comment

Matt,

Are you saying the plugs have been added and removed later, to be re-added later on again? If you did, this might give me a pointer to look at....
                  -- Wim

Comment

No the plug have been added one time .

Comment

What I am saying is that Both the plug and the Osram bulb have the wrong nodes in the hs3 devices page.

The osram plug has a dimmer, wich is weird for a on off plug And the osram bulb , wich is not rgb has a color node ,and a saturation node

Those were created by the plugin.

so when i try to change a value of the ct node (the white channel) of the osram bulb , or when set the osram plug to on, the command is set to the device itself, then the plugin became confuse to read the real state of the device from deconz, so it is reverted back (in the device hs3 page) to off for the osram plug, and to the begining of the dimmer for the ct node of the osram bulb

Comment

Hi Wim,

just to know , will this investigated in the next release? Because i just updated , and the problem is still here

Comment

here are two videos to show the behavior of the devices.

https://youtu.be/i4XGkJd0pGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT080M-oUWo

Comment

Matt,

I updated some lines around the plug, hoping this would be it. Appearantly not
                            It is still under investigation, but I have not been able to copy it so far here, which makes it hard.I have osrams here, but they show correct her all the time.

As for the Dim%, this shows something went wrong during the creation of the device, as it should have shown 40W(atts) as this is really the power usage attribute. It will show 40W always though as this is some bug on the OSRAM devices.

Could you try to make a detailed trace (to log file) of the startup of the plugin and then set one of the plugs on and wait until it shows off again? Then send me the JowiHue.log - I think you have my email address? Please also include the JowiHue.db from the /Data/JowiHue directory. Maybe this will give me some clues...

-- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim, I Will try tomorow to send you these.

But I remember something. I tried to load my config on windows 2 weeks ago. And you plugin was very chatty on windows. It was saying things like..'' this node is not set properly, trying to correct this etc'' ( or something similar , i do not remember)

I Suspect a linux only issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X