Immediate script for decrease light actually increase light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immediate script for decrease light actually increase light

I have some events to in/decrease some Ikea bulbs, but both increase and decrease function only increase the light.
    &nhs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "DecreaseLights", {False, "Lars Light", True, False, False})

What could be the problem here:

Current Date/Time: 05-10-2018 22:46:49
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 2 Days 14 Hours 28 Minutes 27 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.10
    Number of Devices: 501
    Number of Events: 249
    Available Threads: 400
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.27.0: BLOccupied
    1.3.4.2: Device History
    3.7.2.0: Harmony Hub
    3.9.610.5: HSBuddy
    2.0.2.6: JowiHue
    3.0.1.12: Kodi
    0.0.0.42: Pushover 3P
    3.1.0.26: Sonos
    3.0.6159.37431: UltraNetatmo3
    3.0.6175.15900: UltraNetatmoWelcome3
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Lars.

*stumping head* I made an error in the latest update, where I added increase and decrease for CT values as well. And that is where I mixed up the functions. Sorry for that! Will be corrected in the next version, which will appear few weeks from now.

Be aware that somewhere soon the in/decreaselights functions will be depreciated and replaced by In/DecreaseLevel with one extra parameter for CT as last parameter (True/False)

If you now replace the function by &nhs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "DecreaseLevel", {False, "Lars Light", True, False, False,False}) it will be corrected right now.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes, it works with the new 'Level' function.
      But one little annoying thing is when it hits maximum level and you Increase the level, it jumps to the lowest level.
      That is very annoying. Can it be changed?

One can never be sure, when the maximum level is reached and therefore hitting the increase function by mistake.

Comment

Should i change anything to the script used for increase/decrease of lights with the Cube.

Sub Main(parms As Object)
        Try
        Dim DimMax As Integer = 100
        Dim Side As Integer = hs.devicevalue(977)
        Dim Lights() As Integer = {0, 738, 738, 738, 738, 738, 738}
        Dim CurrentDimValue As Integer = hs.devicevalue(Lights(Side))
        Dim Rotation As Integer = hs.devicevalue(850)
        Dim DimNew As Integer = CurrentDimValue
        Dim cc As HomeSeerAPI.CAPIControl = hs.CAPIGetSingleControlbyuse(Lights(Side), 3) ' True, "Dim", False, True)
        DimNew = CurrentDimValue + ((Rotation / 360) * DimMax)
        If DimNew >= DimMax Then DimNew = DimMax
        If DimNew < 1 Then DimNew = 1
        ' hs.setdevicevaluebyref(Lights(Side), DimNew, True)
        cc.ControlValue = DimNew
        Dim cr As HomeSeerAPI.CAPIControlResponse = hs.CAPIControlHandler(cc)
        Catch ex As exception
        hs.writelog("Emil Cube", ex.message)
        End Try

Comment

Lars,

You should not change anything in the script I think. The plugin rotates values when it reaches the highest value for Hue, or Sat or CT. It does the same for brightness. For The color attributes it is logical, but I think you are right to say it is not logical for brightness. I will remove the rotation in values for brightness in the plugin.

You are ok with that too I suppose?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Super.
            Yes its fine that the colors keeps rotating.

Comment

Was the change ever made to stop rotating the brightness? I'm currently on 2.0.3.3 and I'm still seeing this behavior with a light strip.

Comment

inquirer

The change was made and it works for lights. But I found an issue when you do the same for groups - were you trying to control a group device maybe?
                I missed it for groups and I guess you are the first to see this .

It will be solved in the next release.

Thanks for letting me know!

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

It's ironic. I just ran into this last night, and yes, with a group, and was just about to post a new message when I saw this.

I'm impressed, w.vuyk . You are fixing things before your beta testers are reporting them. Well Done!

Ken
                  "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Strange, I'm not using it with a group. I'm just running this immediate script in a recurring event (a similar one increases the level):
                    &fhs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "DecreaseLevel", new object[] {false, "Cove Light", true, false, false, false});

Comment

You are right on that - I published the new beta yesterday and the issue is fixed in it, - the issue was on Philips Hue bridges, not groups only. For deCONZ gateways it has been working fine already.

I published the new beta yesterday and hope to be able to release the new version soon.

-- Wim

Comment

Great, thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
                        X