No announcement yet.

Error: (InitialGroups)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error: (InitialGroups)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I’m getting the following repeatedly in my logs: Error: (InitialGroups)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Running deCONZ 2.05.40.

I am afraid a unexpected change has been made in 2.05.40. will need to install it here to test.... meanwhile it might be good to revert to 2.05.39 for now....
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Indeed there has been an attribute change in the REST API of deCONZ. Maybe even more, trying to find out here. In the mean time, with the current version of th plugin (2.0.2.6) I would advice to revert to deCONZ 2.05.39 until a new version of the plugin comes available.....
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

w.vuyk I’ve rolled back to deCONZ 2.05.39 and can confirm this makes the log error message go away. Thanks!

Comment

Hello Wim, any news on a fix for this issue?

Comment

Looks like a fix has been pushed on the deCONZ repo, should be in the next version of deCONZ I’d guess.

Comment

Originally posted by posixx View Post
              Hello Wim, any news on a fix for this issue?
              Frans,

Yes they have returned the missing attribute, it should be solved once they publish the nxt version of deCONZ. In the new version of the plugin it will be catched as well, so in the future - if they remove it again - the plugin won't complain anymore either.
              Last edited by w.vuyk; October 18, 2018, 08:10 AM.
              -- Wim

Comment

I think the issue is resolved with deconz 2.05.41 + the newest firmware

Comment

Yes i can confirm the issue is fixed with 2.05.41. Tnx!

Comment

Thanks for confirming Frans!
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X