Google Home Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Home Control

I am testing this plug-in and can not get Goolge Home to see devices created by it. I have them marked for voice control ( see attached screenshot ). Am I missing step? Alexa recognized them just fine. The only thing I have not tried is to re-linking my HomeSeer account with google home. I would like to avoid that since I have over 100 devices , so grouping them in rooms will take a bit time.
    Attached Files

The only recognition problem I have noticed so far with GH is related to number of devices. I could only get it to work by unticking 'Voice Command' on all my devices and then adding devices a few at a time. I have it working with around 30 devices but haven't tested it to see just how many it will handle.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
      The only recognition problem I have noticed so far with GH is related to number of devices. I could only get it to work by unticking 'Voice Command' on all my devices and then adding devices a few at a time. I have it working with around 30 devices but haven't tested it to see just how many it will handle.
      How did you get them to show up? Did you reset the HomeSeer connection in Home app or they just appeared once you made changed in HS?

Comment

Originally posted by BattleDroid View Post

How did you get them to show up? Did you reset the HomeSeer connection in Home app or they just appeared once you made changed in HS?
        Have you used "sync my devices" on google home?

Comment

Yes I did. I think my issue is a bug reported by others on Google Home section of this forum. It seems like GH interface has issues with setups that have large number of devices. I decided to re-link my account after all and that was a mistake, I am getting this message right now and I am unable to use GH at all. I opened ticked with support.
          Attached Files

Comment

I could not link the Homeseer app i GH.
            I then removed all devices from Voice control and enabled only 2.
            Then i could enable the homeseer app in GH and it found my to devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X