No announcement yet.

Xiaomi vibration sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On github this issue was reported also few days ago. I believe they will change this behaviour by resetting the vibration strength. Not sure if this is already done in the latest version.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
      Voila! 66 seconds after movement, it said no movement! I have mine positioned upside down attached to the washing machine body so I'm not expecting Orientation to change,
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 04-11-19 at 06.13 PM.PNG
Views:	305
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1298534
      How do you get to see all these values in HS3 lke tilt angle and stuf? I get only this:

Comment

Originally posted by Tinge76 View Post

How do you get to see all these values in HS3 lke tilt angle and stuf? I get only this:
        What version of deCONZ and JowiHue?
        Do you see the values in Phoscon (I think they ahould be visible there?)?

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post

What version of deCONZ and JowiHue?
          Do you see the values in Phoscon (I think they ahould be visible there?)?
          Phoscon version 2.05.77 FW:26350500
          jowihue version 2.1.1.0

Comment

Phoscon version 2.05.77 FW:26350500
            jowihue version 2.1.1.0
            Phoscon does not display all of that info that I am aware of, at least it doesn't for me. There are two possibilities, both are fixable. One is that deCONZ did not fully discover the device, or it was discovered before deCONZ was aware of all of the capabilities. Or, the same for JowiHue, the device was added before JowiHue was aware of how to define it. Or both.

In the JowiHue tab for the vibration device, what is in the JSON? Scroll down to see it. Copy and paste that in a message and we can look at it. If it does not have all of the information, then you will need to rediscover the device in deCONZ. Don't delete it in deCONZ or Phoscon, just search for a new sensor in Phoscon and push the button on the sensor until it blinks. Wait a minute or so.

Either way, disable JowiHue, delete the two HS devices, and enable JowiHue and all the correct devices should be created. I had to do both of these things because I added it before it was fully supported.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bdickhaus View Post

Phoscon does not display all of that info that I am aware of, at least it doesn't for me. There are two possibilities, both are fixable. One is that deCONZ did not fully discover the device, or it was discovered before deCONZ was aware of all of the capabilities. Or, the same for JowiHue, the device was added before JowiHue was aware of how to define it. Or both.

In the JowiHue tab for the vibration device, what is in the JSON? Scroll down to see it. Copy and paste that in a message and we can look at it. If it does not have all of the information, then you will need to rediscover the device in deCONZ. Don't delete it in deCONZ or Phoscon, just search for a new sensor in Phoscon and push the button on the sensor until it blinks. Wait a minute or so.

Either way, disable JowiHue, delete the two HS devices, and enable JowiHue and all the correct devices should be created. I had to do both of these things because I added it before it was fully supported.

Bill
              ZHAVibration

**************************** Object info *****************************
              {
              "state": {
              "lastupdated": "2020-07-01T17:12:13.370",
              "vibration": false,
              "orientation": [
              ],
              "tiltangle": 54,
              "vibrationstrength": 50
              },
              "config": {
              "on": true,
              "battery": 100,
              "pending": [],
              "reachable": true,
              "sensitivity": 11,
              "sensitivitymax": 21
              },
              "name": "Vibration Sensor",
              "type": "ZHAVibration",
              "modelid": "lumi.vibration.aq1",
              "manufacturername": "LUMI",
              "swversion": "20180130",
              "uniqueid": "00:15:8d:00:02:a5:1d:ee-01-0101",
              "ep": 1,
              "etag": "37e0e45c54a322a6dee6fda5ae850ce3"
              }
              ************************* End Object info ***************************

Comment

The last update of the vibration sensor is from a few days back (2020-07-01) you did not move the sensor since then, or was it not seen by deCONZ anymore since then?
                Did you try resetting the device like Bill was suggesting to you? Start a search for devices in the JowiHue configuration and press the small button on the vibration sensor until the blue light blinks? Can you confirm this?

Did you try and disable the plugin and delete the vibration device from the HS3 devicelist like Bill asked? What happens if you then restart the plugin?
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

ZHAVibration

**************************** Object info *****************************
                  {
                  "state": {
                  "lastupdated": "2020-07-01T17:12:13.370",
                  "vibration": false,
                  "orientation": [
                  ],
                  "tiltangle": 54,
                  "vibrationstrength": 50
                  },
                  "config": {
                  "on": true,
                  "battery": 100,
                  "pending": [],
                  "reachable": true,
                  "sensitivity": 11,
                  "sensitivitymax": 21
                  },
                  "name": "Vibration Sensor",
                  "type": "ZHAVibration",
                  "modelid": "lumi.vibration.aq1",
                  "manufacturername": "LUMI",
                  "swversion": "20180130",
                  "uniqueid": "00:15:8d:00:02:a5:1d:ee-01-0101",
                  "ep": 1,
                  "etag": "37e0e45c54a322a6dee6fda5ae850ce3"
                  }
                  ************************* End Object info ***************************
                  did what you sugested.
                  Now it is working perfect!
                  Thank you for the help :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xiaomi Vibration info 2.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1399083

Comment

Working...
                  X