Xiaomi vibration sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaomi vibration sensor

Has anyone gotten ok one of these to work in HS? I have lots of uses for these and they are on sale for $8 shipped from gearbest this week..

Thanks
    Mike

Looks interresting.
    Wunder if DeConz has this one working yet and what data to get from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It seems that deCONZ is already supporting it... https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...gin/issues/748

Will be ordering too and see if the plugins need to be updated. If one of you receive them earlier, let me know if the plugin adds the device?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        It seems that deCONZ is already supporting it... https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...gin/issues/748

Will be ordering too and see if the plugins need to be updated. If one of you receive them earlier, let me know if the plugin adds the device?

Wim

Will do.

Comment

It does add it, but not quite supported methinks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-09 at 20.44.58.png
Views:	264
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	1258314

Comment

The values are not known yet by the plugin, but that can be changed quite easy. the value you are seeing has to be translated to the motion.....
            Can you post the JSON that is shown on the parent device properties (JowiHue tab)? That will help me in adding the device and next I should find the possible values and the motions - I know there are seperate values for left/right shaking, up/down shaking and I beleive circular shaking?

This is going to work quite easy I am sure!

Thanks

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Is it this?

ZHASwitch

**************************** Object info *****************************
              {
              "ep": 1,
              "etag": "18db5da8624f9f879271b5a4855a3e5d",
              "mode": 1,
              "state": {
              "buttonevent": 1007,
              "lastupdated": "2018-10-28T12:26:15"
              },
              "config": {
              "on": true,
              "battery": 95,
              "reachable": true
              },
              "name": "lumi.vibration.aq1",
              "type": "ZHASwitch",
              "modelid": "lumi.vibration.aq1",
              "manufacturername": "LUMI",
              "uniqueid": "00:15:8d:00:02:a5:1f:89-01-0101"
              }
              ************************* End Object info ***************************

Comment

That is it... Will work on that.
                Does the value of the device change when you make it vibrate in any way?
                -- Wim

Comment

1007 Shake
                  1008 Drop
                  1009 Tilt

See: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...gin/issues/748

Comment

Thanks!

Attached is an updated JowiHueImports.xml. Place this file in the \Config directory of your HS3 installation. Then check the log, within 30 minutes the plugin should see the file and import it. Once this is done, go to the parent device of the vibration sensor and opn properties. On the JowiHue tab, press the button "Rebuild device values". From there the status of the device should show with logical description?

Wim
                    Attached Files
                    -- Wim

Comment

Will try.

Comment

Seems to work
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-11 at 15.04.14.png
Views:	268
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1258618

Comment

Great!! Thanks!
                          -- Wim

Comment

This is great!

Can you program the sensitivity levels? You are supposed to be able to set the sensitivity of the sensor to low, medium and high.

thx
                            mike

Comment

Mike,

No, not yet as it is not implemented in the REST API. The developers are still looking into it, but it might not be possible. It seems to be complicated so far. But if they are going to support it, I will implement it in the plugin as wel.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X