Color Picker Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color Picker Problems

When configuring a scene, and selecting "no preset", you are given the very handy color picker. This works well in the Cie Color Space mode, but there seems to be a bug when in the Hue/Saturation mode.

If you select (in the picker) any color with a hex value ending in "00" (which includes many of the presets on the right hand side of the color picker window), it doesn't work and you get an error "Invalid value chosen 255".

Furthermore, I am having some weirdness where after getting that error if I try to change back to Cie mode, or use a preset (rather than no preset), the GUI becomes unresponsive, and then the scenes become corrupt. I had to close/reopen the webpage, and when returning to JowiHue creativity, the scene is there, but all the details are missing, I can't delete it, and clicking on it creates a copy (see 2nd screenshot).

Has anyone else seen this? Any idea how I can remove the corrupt scenes?
    Attached Files

I have checked the code and the saturation can indeed end up with a value of 255 after the conversion of RGB. This should not have happend. I have corrected it here and it will be resolved with the next release. Regarding the issue with scenes to be deleted, I will proceed on that in the other thread yu posted?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X