• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hue Color ambiance slider gone with 2028

Hello Wim,

Long time ago
    A week ago i installed the update and went from 2026 to 2028
    I thought everything was fine and there were no errors.
    But now i found that on my tablet with imperihome the use of the sliders was weird only with the Hue white and color ambiance lights.
    I have 2 of them and in the Jowihue tab this model is called LCT015.
    What i found is that in version 2028 these 2 lights have only the control On and Off.
    In version 2026 i have the option On/Off/dimm slider and up/ down, and buttons Alert and colour loop.
    Did you change that with a reason or is it a bug?
    I restarted the plugin several times, restarted Homeseer end pressed button "rebuild devices" but notting solved the problem.
    Im now back to 2026.

Greetings Egbert

Hi Egbert,

In the latest update I did change some regarding the lamptypes as other users had an error based on comma vs point language settings. In this change the database could be reset to have an fresh import of lamp definitions. Appearantly, the LCT015 was not present and therefore removed

I have attached the new importfile on this post. If you place this file in the \Config directory of your HS installation, the plugin should see the file after a maximum of 30 minutes. It will then import the new definitions. You will see this also in the log of HS3. After that reboot the plugin should recreate the HUE/Sat and CT devices and give you full control...

If you reinstall the 2.0.2.8 release, make sure to replace the new JowiHueImports.xml file with the new one, atherwiase it will first start with removing the files.

Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

I replaced this file in version 2028 and problem solved.
      In next release this is implemented?

Thanks, Egbert

Comment

Yup,
        Will be included in the next release

But this release will take a while... lots of changes...
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X