All Hue lights on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia,

Sorry, but you have 8 events. There is a filter active you might have missed. I really think you have to check the filtered events as well? The startup of the plugin reponds to events, otherwise you would not see those. On the events page press the "show all" button on the top right above the first event shown?
    Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

The were blank events. I deleted them so only the ones I sent you remain. They did not contain any actions.

I was able to get control again with plugin active. Once I selected a color change on 1 of the Hue lights the problem returned.

Comment

Garcia,

Can you provide me with a detailed log, based on the following steps? Please do them in sequence and don't skip any step unless the description tells you?
        1. Start the plugin, go to the configuration page and select detailed logging and also log to file.
        2. Stop the plugin
        3. Delete all devices created by the plugin, include those doubles you mentioned earlier?
        4. Install the latest beta of the plugin, located in the beta section of the manage plugins page - do not activate it yet!
        5. Disable event processing in the settings of HomeSeer
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-12-15 12_35_35-Setup.png
Views:	133
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	1266741
        6. Unplug any Alexa's you have (unplug them)
        7. Disable the Zwave plugin
        8. Start the plugin and wait for 10 minutes to let the plugin create all devices.
        9. Please make a note of the time at this point (easier searching for me in the log) - control one of the color devices on the manage device page of Homeseer.
        10. If at this point lights start going off and on again, proceed with step 16 to send me the log
        11. Also at this point, please make a note of the time - If lights behave, enable event processing for HomeSeer
        12. Change a light, color or on/off through the device management page
        13. If at this point lights start going off and on again, proceed with step 16 to send me the log
        14. After making a note of the time, plug the Alexa(s) back in
        15. If at this point lights start going off and on again, proceed with step 16 to send me the log
        16. Disable the detailed logging and log to file options
        17. You will find the JowHue.log file in the \Logs subdirectory of your HomeSeer installation. Send this one to my pvt mail address?
        Send it to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi Wim,

Steps completed and send as requested.

Comment

Wim,

Here is an update. I moved my HS3 installation to another PC (which was my original plan as it is a mini PC that will primarily serve as an media and HS3 server). The installation went fine. I installed all my Hue devices using the current (not beta version) of the plugin. All z-wave devices went fine until I used a scene from one of the Android apps to set 1 Hue light. All the normal lights came on and the reported behavior returned. Disabling the plugin brought control via the Android apps as before. I removed the Hue devices, removed the current plugin and used the Beta version of the plugin and so far have had no issues. Once thing I noticed in the log is this though:
            Dec-16 19:20:18 Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 193 not found
            Dec-16 19:20:18 Error Problem serializing data for JSON request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Dec-16 19:20:18 Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 189 not found
            Dec-16 19:20:18 Error Problem serializing data for JSON request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Dec-16 19:20:18 Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 192 not found
            Dec-16 19:20:18 Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 196 not found
            Dec-16 19:20:17 Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 197 not found
            Dec-16 19:20:17 Error Problem serializing data for JSON request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Dec-16 19:20:17 Error Problem serializing data for JSON request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Dec-16 19:20:09 Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 189 not found
            Dec-16 19:20:09 Error Problem serializing data for JSON request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Dec-16 19:20:00 Error An Invalid Database state was detected when attempting to retrieve the database version.

They errors seemed to have stopped reporting but thought you should be aware.

Comment

Could you send me another detailed log from the start of the plugin with this issue? Will check on it
              -- Wim

Comment

Whoops, hold it.... the error messages you are seeing do not come from the plugin, but from HS3 itself. If it is coming from the plugin the column mentioning "error" would hold "JowiHue" without miss. So this does not come from the plugin, sorry. You might need the help from HST for this one.

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                X