No announcement yet.

Need Help with Sunrise animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue as earlier If you want to see 100%, use 255 as max value.. the value 80 is around 24% of 255

Will be solved in the HS4 version.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

OK, but looking at w.vuyk example in the previous posts, he uses the figures 10, 20, 75 which looks to me as percentage.

Comment

That is my wake up animation indeed. But I do not like to wake up at full lights, am a slow starter hehe

Values for brightness are in the range of 1 to 255.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

w.vuyk Is there something up with trying to create these steps with Ikea RGB bulbs added to the Philips Hue bridge? I've tried for an hour now create the three steps, but either I'm setting a color change transition or a brightness transition. It seems I cannot do both in one step - it just ignores either the new brightness value or the new preset value. Also, what is the differense between "<Color>" and "xy <Color>" presets?

I tried this not by using an animation but by using multiple Set Lights action in an event, by setting higher "after waiting..." values on each step. It seems to me that the action will immediately create a list of steps in JowiHue, and then run through the steps according to the "after waiting..." value.

Comment

True. Ikea lights do not like combining brightness and color commands in one command for unclear reasons. Same on Philips bridge and deCONZ gateways, although deCONZ seems to be a bit easier.
            This poses a challenge as you would need to trigger a two step animation (or actions) where you woud set the color first and brightness second (or the other way around). I have tried in the past doing this in the plugin, but transition times were not helping and the result was not good. Doing it yourself in actions or animations work better as you can put granular time control.

XY light setting (cie color setting) is another precise color setting different from the Hue/Sat settings. It is complex to explain for me, but if you would like to know more check here.
            The IKEA lights do not use the Hue settings at all, so if you set colors for IKEA, using XY settings is the best option.

-- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X