deCONZ_Win32_V2_05_52 Replaced Some Sensors and a Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deCONZ_Win32_V2_05_52 Replaced Some Sensors and a Switch

So, with the deConz upgrade and my Conbee, JowiHue added again some, but not all of my Xiaomi sensors and their respective batteries, as well as the Xiaomi paddle switch. There seems to be no pattern to it. For example, I have 3 Xiaomi door/window sensors installed. Only 1 of the 3 was created again. With each device that was created, the older, duplicate no longer functions. I just need to go through and delete the old and replace with the new. Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Elliot,

How are these devices shown in deCONZ? With a logical name or a 0xnnnnn number? If it is showing the number, you might have had the same issue as me. This is some weird issue coming from deCONZ. The only way is to scan for devices and reset the devices.
    Are you on the beta? As this beta should be preventing these double devices. The new beta will be published soon (2.0.2.12) wait for this one if you want to use it...
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Elliot,

How are these devices shown in deCONZ? With a logical name or a 0xnnnnn number? If it is showing the number, you might have had the same issue as me. This is some weird issue coming from deCONZ. The only way is to scan for devices and reset the devices.
      Are you on the beta? As this beta should be preventing these double devices. The new beta will be published soon (2.0.2.12) wait for this one if you want to use it...
      Thanks. They show logical names in deConz and I am not on the beta version of plugin.
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Wait, maybe I misunderstood? All devices you mentioned are actually in HS3, but one got doubled again? If that is the case, I am working on that with the beta. Once released, it should not happen again

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Wait, maybe I misunderstood? All devices you mentioned are actually in HS3, but one got doubled again? If that is the case, I am working on that with the beta. Once released, it should not happen again

Wim
          Correct. The duplication occurred only in HS3 (not in deConz) and it occurred for several sensors, but not all. In fact, it was a minority of the sensors and their batteries that got duplicated in HS3. Elliott

Comment

Working...
          X