deCONZ install help (HomeSeer SEL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deCONZ install help (HomeSeer SEL)

Hoping I can sucker someone into helping me. Have had HomeSeer SEL for a little bit, and just got the conBee usb stick. Trying to install it.

When I sudo dpkg -i deconz-2.05.52-qt.deb I get the error: error processing archive deconz... (--install): package architecture (amd64) does not match system (i386).

From some light googling, it looks like I am somehow failing to install the right binaries (new to linux). See github link for what seems like should answer solve my problem. I am downloading from: LINK. I've tried both the -qt, and the -dev. Feel like I am overlooking something dumb. Suggestions?

I guess you will be the first to try deCONZ on the Homeseer SEL, so you might be up to the challenge here

Is the Homeseer SEL an Ubuntu Linux environment? Your links are pointing to Ubuntu installations. I do not know as I am not very knowledgeble on Linux, but it could be another flavor as well maybe?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

So follow up- I am a weak person. Tried a bunch of different options with no real luck. Think it has something to do with 32 vs 64 bit binary. Thankfully, I remembered I have an old raspi 1 gathering dust. So I guess I am not the hero the people need.

Comment

The advantage oif using a separate raspberry is that you could place it anywhere else, maybe mor central in the house or even can connect it somewhere close to a build in device to reset etc... so it migh be good after all
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by legorick View Post
          Hoping I can sucker someone into helping me. Have had HomeSeer SEL for a little bit, and just got the conBee usb stick. Trying to install it.

When I sudo dpkg -i deconz-2.05.52-qt.deb I get the error: error processing archive deconz... (--install): package architecture (amd64) does not match system (i386).

From some light googling, it looks like I am somehow failing to install the right binaries (new to linux). See github link for what seems like should answer solve my problem. I am downloading from: LINK. I've tried both the -qt, and the -dev. Feel like I am overlooking something dumb. Suggestions?
          I don't have this to try but the error is saying that the install package was expecting an AMD based system and found that your SEL is running an Intel processor. Does the deconz have an Intel-based package?

HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
          Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
          Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
          X