X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube parent/children

Related to that topic :

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...-relationships

I saw warnings concerning the ''new'' Xiaomi Aquara cube.

But i deleted the device from deconz since i do not use it.

Just FYI

Which warning are you talking about? It is a parent with child devices? So what is wrong?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Sorry Wim iI should have take a snapshot of this. I do not remember.

Comment

I will add it back, today or tomorrow to test.

Comment

I did add the cube back, Last time there was like 4 devices associated to the cube, and one device not associated ( I think the warning was for this one).

But this time it seems to have created the good devices ( see picture)??, And I have no warning in the log. Maybe it was a problem from deconz. I am now on v.59. The device was added a long time ago.
          Will let you know if anything appears in the log.
          Attached Files

Comment

Or you added it wit the 2.0.2.8 plugin maybe that had a chance for creating double devices? In that case it was correct HS .505 was sending a warning?
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
            X