Outdoor Motion Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Motion Sensor

Is anybody aware of a Zigbee outdoor (ie waterproof) motion sensor?
    Ideally one that would work with DeCONZ, but even if it didnt we could request support.

Philips has launched a outdoor motion sensor few weeks ago. It is supported with the latest deCONZ (2.05.59) and the latest plugin version (2.0.3.1). I have bought 2 of them and they are working perfectly, very sensitive! 12 meter range, depending on the height the motion sensor is placed

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks Wim, found it, the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor.
      Now I just need to figure out where to buy it. It hasnt hit Amazon yet.

Comment

Here you go, in the US: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Hue-5...rds=hue+motion
        Weird thing being they will not ship before March one.... Guess we had an advantage in EU then, they shipped it Februari 4 I believe?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

You are the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X