Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUGS DEAD - Entire JowiHue isnt working after update

FIXED SEE BELOW

I was having trouble with events that have worked for a long time, the colors are not setting. So I updated to the latest plugin and not its not working at all. Got this error in the log:
    Feb-21 18:45:17 JowiHue Error: (SetDeviceByUserRequest)::SDBUR light or group off stopanimations -----Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    I have restarted the server and that didnt help

Here is the log with debugging on
    Feb-21 18:49:13 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) ::End
    Feb-21 18:49:13 JowiHue Error: (SetDeviceByUserRequest)::SDBUR light or group off stopanimations -----Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Feb-21 18:49:13 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) :SetDeviceByUserRequest:Start ref=49 Action:0 controltype:5 Controlstring:
    Feb-21 18:48:40 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) ::End
    Feb-21 18:48:40 JowiHue Error: (SetLights)::The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    Feb-21 18:48:40 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) :SetDeviceByUserRequest:Start ref=49 Action:255 controltype:5 Controlstring:
    EDIT

I removed the bridge and re added it and then its controlling the lights again. I will make a new post if the colors are still not working.

By the looks of the error it could be that one or more lights were removed of the bridge maybe? Glad this got resolved
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X